WWI Scenario

Scenario is excellent, the only thing ii needs is like Haig said leaders creens and for Serbia if somehow they have their own UA and UU and not using from the Huns (if that is possible)

One more thing, the city states doesn't have right names in the game for me. They are Byblos,...and not Copenhagen,...
and maybe city Lemberg is better to be Krakow (it is much more known than Lemberg).

I had to do random city states that way, because pre placed CSs made the game crash. It is a worldbuilder bug they never fixed.

Also, the reason I like Lemberg is because there was a battle there between Austria and Russia, in 1914 and 1915. Krakow to me is more WW2ish. I actually wanted to add Przemysl which was a city involved in those early battles in Galicia, but I didn't have room.

The other thing I was thinking is making another civ take over as the Serbs. Perhaps Poland or Portugal. Thinking again Ethiopia would be perfect. The Serbs did have a tough little army.

Spirit of Adwa

Combat bonus (+20%) when fighting units from a Civilization with more Cities than Ethiopia.

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it.

Also you said to use the RED mod which one the war world two edition or the other ones?

Use the link in the OP for the RED modpack. As far as steam I am not sure about that yet. I might try to add a few more things first.

Um each time that i try to play the mod on the map it does not look like that updated mp. It looks like the map you first made why?

Um each time that i try to play the mod on the map it does not look like that updated mp. It looks like the map you first made why?

Redownload the file. You may have downloaded it before I updated it. I am going to update this scenario right now anyway. Ethiopia will take over as Serbia. Their UA fits better. Then I am going to make it harder for the French to take Stuttgart so early.

Version 2 has been posted in the OP.

Is anyone interested in a Napoleon scenario? It is similar to this one. I used the same map.

I have some artillery to add to this. German and French artillery which Hulgar uses in his mod. I will put them in at some point. At the moment I am waiting for some ships or other units to be converted or re skinned.

Also, I want to make a WWI generals mod.

I had to do random city states that way, because pre placed CSs made the game crash. It is a worldbuilder bug they never fixed.

What exactly is the issue? I have never had a crash placing pre-built city states, I just pre placed a random one on each spot on your map and it work fine.

What exactly is the issue? I have never had a crash placing pre-built city states, I just pre placed a random one on each spot on your map and it work fine.

I tried it and into the game I had crashes. So, I just took them out. At first I was upset about having to do it that way, but it still makes every game a little bit different. If you say it works, I can post an extra mappack though.

Hey man the reason Austria doesnt work for some people is because it is in the G&K dlc could you put another civ in their place?

Hey man the reason Austria doesnt work for some people is because it is in the G&K dlc could you put another civ in their place?

For the scenario to work properly you need all expansions and dlcs.

RED modpack v 30 for use with this scenario has been updated. The new link is in the OP. The new unit skin is a WWI destroyer by snafusmith.

I will get to work on the WWI commanders mod, but this will take awhile.

I am brainstorming about a WWII scenario for Europe. It will go from when this one leaves off. So, 1919-1945. America will be added as well. In the meantime, I am going to work on a WWI commanders mod for this scenario. That should make things a bit more interesting.

World War II version of this is coming along pretty good. I am ready to add cities back in. Then I can add any finishing touches. After that I'll work on the techtree. I wanna have light tanks, medium tanks, and heavy tanks.

Top Bottom