[WIP] Greek City States

Thanks for the offer. I'm currently waiting on information about icons from someone though so if i don't that maybe i'll look into "stealing".

I successfully made some edits to the Ancient Units - Greece swordsmen and spearman to do this -

So apart from icons being glitchy, the mod is practically finished

That's the spirit - well done. It's great when you get things like this working isn't it ;)? One note - just be careful with names like "Corinthian Hoplite" as the tooltip will also use the civilization name when naming them, so it becomes "Corinthian Corinthian Hoplite". I used the term "Citizen Hoplite" for my Corinthian Spearman UU.

I noticed that. Then I remembered what happens when you have a Venetian Merchant and thought "If Firaxis make a mistake like "Venetian Venetian Merchant I can"
But maybe I'll look into an alternative historical name.

Edit: It may just have to steal your idea of calling them "Something Hoplites". I'll find out any Greek names for formations and see if anything suits maybe. Because all sources on Corinthian Hoplites call them "Corinthian Hoplites"

I also added 2 more ideas for City States to the list on the front page.

Athens does what Corinth did, and that's crash when I try to start a match with them.
And i made sure to check all the errors I had made with Corinth in Athens.
I'm not expecting you to take a look at it because its using your time, but if anyone can help (Since the log won't) then I'd love it (and I can learn what mistakes not to make.)

Edit: I managed to find the problem only minutes after i posted this.
I've spent a day trying to work it out and i just managed it.
REGION_GRASSLANDS
is just REGION_GRASS. I'll test it now.

Edit:Edit: Still crashes

Attachments

• Greek States Pack - Athens.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
Top Bottom