LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

jalapeno could you respond to my diplo please?

what i am offer is not Mutual, it is more if you need my help or protection or anything like that (defensively) then you have it. You don't really need to help me (you are welcome to lol but i won't hold you to it)

To: Gorin

We agree to the NAP. However, as we are both sworn to pacifism and must remain neutral to preserve our objectivity, we must respectfully decline the MPP.

did you read it properly at all? im asking if i can protect you! not the other way around. So it would be a CPP (Citadel Protection Pact) so... still wanna turn it down? i mean thats cool if you do but... you hate me that much? :(

Kentharu said:
did you read it properly at all? im asking if i can protect you! not the other way around. So it would be a CPP (Citadel Protection Pact) so... still wanna turn it down? i mean thats cool if you do but... you hate me that much? :(
We don't hate you. We simply need to maintain our neutrality.

To: Emor

You act in haste, but hey, no more backstabbing scum in our borders;)

I am back.....Rule of the thumb, you cant kill the Messiah.

Great Update Iggy. Are stats updated yet?

yea its fine, and also, how about that road we talked about? i think it would boost trade or somethin like that... iggy?

To: The World

We officially support Gorinese actions in Gerber and condemn all those who have condemned it! :p

(Just to make my opinion on the issue clear)

Meh, its refreshing to see you do so well for a change, and I quite like Gorin.

Due to a busy schedule and several other RL things, I will be unable to update this weekend. However, I will do stats then and you can send orders throughout the week after and I guarantee an update the week after.

And add Shalamari to the map as well. As long as Gorin agrees to the proposal, naturally. Can I have a confirmation, Ken?

To: Emorians

We will not tolerate any rebellion or means to alienate my country. We have learned to be more aware and I will not tolerate mutiny in my kingdom.

To Myocaca:
of course. we have no Quams with Myocaca. you did not Alinate and Tourture our people. Infact, you you might see an influx as some our people seek a home closer then the UKK heartland.

Infact, If you wuold Agree, We would Preffer for Myocaca to ocipie our Lands instead of the Swades, and the Swades get none of it at all. but atlast, the UKK dictates otherwise.

or can you just tell me if the nurmaferians, kehx and khemri are all related?
Kehexou and Khemri are related, Nurmafer is related, although more distantly.

I have been really busy, and the map is still very rough.

OOC:Though do know Iggy, that any ethnic map isn't as important as say the terrible stats :(

IC: The Guangfei Empire formally anounces that peace negotiations with New Veritas have broken down. The New Veritasians have rejected a white peace. May the Heavens show mercy on all.

Top Bottom