Getting a preferred Civ. in the game: Romania

Darknote

Chieftain
I've attempted to integrate a large Civ modpack from 45° I think, but it bombarded me with tons of XML errors (Couldn't unpack it, etc) when trying to integrate it with AND.

Now I am playing with AND 2 and would like to know if there is a way to integrate this civ into it. Thanks!

How is Romania a Civilisation..?

How is Romania a Civilisation..?

I've heard some people say the same about Holy Rome when it got added in to official CivIV :lol:

I wouldn't think too much into it. I always saw it as just notable figures in history leading their respective countries or tribes of origin. It doesn't have to be some huge super-civ to be warranted adding in.

Be patient. The devs gave promise to integrate/update megacivpack to RAND, to fit with the removal of trade routes :)
MCP has Romania too.

@_@! Can't wait!
EDIT: Wait what. Removal of trade routes? Please explain!

Trade routes were causing a lot of slowdown due to the processing time required, so they were replaced by a "connectedness" mechanic. Buildings that used to grant trade routes now grant +1 commerce per every X connected domestic or foreign cities, up to a limit. Both the number of cities required and the cap vary from building to building.

Trade routes were causing a lot of slowdown due to the processing time required, so they were replaced by a "connectedness" mechanic. Buildings that used to grant trade routes now grant +1 commerce per every X connected domestic or foreign cities, up to a limit. Both the number of cities required and the cap vary from building to building.

I see! Thanks!

Top Bottom