Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past, when the Netherlands had conscription many people tried to dodge it by trying the get a so called 'S5' (mentally unstable) declaration. They just acted like an idiot at the physical and mental check.
Didn't work for Klinger. ;)

Besides, wouldn't that kind of diagnosis follow you around for the rest of your life?

Didn't work for Klinger. ;)

Besides, wouldn't that kind of diagnosis follow you around for the rest of your life?

The actor Jeroen Krabbe got a S5, didn't stop him from becom pretty succesful (played in many international films, he's the villan in The fugitive for example)

I also know a few people myself that manage to got a S5, didn't bother them.

The actor Jeroen Krabbe got a S5, didn't stop him from becom pretty succesful (played in many international films, he's the villan in The fugitive for example)

I also know a few people myself that manage to got a S5, didn't bother them.
That seems strange. I know I wouldn't hire somebody that the military had certified mentally unstable.

Well it'd be fairly obvious they only did it to get out of service. Especially if it's as common as he says it is in the Netherlands.

Well, alright then. If you ask me that's a shameful thing to do.

my dad and my step mom are two very obnoxious and annoying people(i punched a hole in my bedroom wall because of how pissed off i was one time at him, its still here) seriously one of these days one of them is going to be b*tching at me for something(trivial) and im just going to lose and go bahorsehocky insane all over the place.

The new little Wayne single is being marketed as a rock song but its not really...and that kinda stuff bugs me. Having one lick and drums and using lyrics from a pop punk song doesnt make it a genre bender. And besides, the guitar was washed out and unimportant and just served to set the key, and the drums pretty much served the quiet to loud pop function. And the vocoder, throughout the entire song.....I dont know, mayby its a rap thing but it seemed to mellow out the vocals so much that it felt like the song never actually started.

edit:On the plus side, its the first rap/R and B song Ive heard since like '92 that actually uses REAL drums, now isn't that a freaking novel concept. You mean those things don't only exist in synthesizers? What a freaking revelation.

Why do women always think that all guys are only after one thing, and one thing only? As if all the decent guys with half a brain are so simplistic in deciding when and who to break up with. The girl's personality? According to them, is not relevant at all! This idea seems to be a popular theme with my current break-up at the moment.

edit: Although in her defense I already found someone else. heh. Take that, lady. heheh.

working the graveyard shift at the radio for the first time. The good news, $10 and hour...the bad news...i fell like throwing up because im sick with something...great..only 3 more hours until I get off and go home and sleep...and guess what, I work at my other job later tonight!!! sounds fun huh?

So yesterday I was on a GnR tribute band and I ran into the ex, but didnt manage to put her down from her throne because it was just in passing. She started hanging out with the cool kids. Now I'd warn her about the kind of people they are really, but I dont feel like going through the effort and only being shunned. Oh well Dr. Radosh cant help everyone.

On the plus side, I manage to hook up with a cute raven-haired girl. She just surprised me because she slipped me the tongue. It kinda threw me off balance because I always started with some light kissing. O_o

working the graveyard shift at the radio for the first time. The good news, $10 and hour...the bad news...i fell like throwing up because im sick with something...great..only 3 more hours until I get off and go home and sleep...and guess what, I work at my other job later tonight!!! sounds fun huh?

At least you're going to get some sleep. I'm at work now and I haven't got more than an hours sleep in the last 24 hours...

Why do women always think that all guys are only after one thing, and one thing only? As if all the decent guys with half a brain are so simplistic in deciding when and who to break up with. The girl's personality? According to them, is not relevant at all! This idea seems to be a popular theme with my current break-up at the moment.

edit: Although in her defense I already found someone else. heh. Take that, lady. heheh.

Because then they can blame you the most and they like trying to make you feel miserably. 9.9/10 they always succeed for a while until the guy goes "What am I doing?" and moves on.

How late is graveyard shift?

He was also Koskov in the crap Bond movie The Living Daylights, I think. That's really all I know of him offhand, to be honest.

Rant: I have wayyyyyyy too much laundry to do.

Due to the recession and the failing stock market, my parents lost all of their retirement money, and now my Dad will probably have to work for the rest of his life. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom