Funniest Pictures Thread XXXII: Someone had to do it.

That has to be some kind of art made to symbolize the battle. No way could that have happened accidentally.

That has to be some kind of art made to symbolize the battle. No way could that have happened accidentally.

I would guess that medical examiners see things like that. No way bullets in flight could end up that way, but when a few dozen cops empty their service weapons into a single suspect it could happen.

I disagree. While it's statistically incredibly rare to happen, and even more rare that it was actually located afterwards, if you fire enough shots by enough people stats also says it has to happen eventually. I have pictures from the Springfield Armory where muskets were hit by musket balls.

Is it odd that the first thing that comes to my mind with this pic is what does a coasty need with a .50 sniper rifle?

Careful, mate. Don't stand so close to the chopper blades when talking or you'll make yourself horse!

Is it odd that the first thing that comes to my mind with this pic is what does a coasty need with a .50 sniper rifle?
They're commonly used from helicopters for destroying the motors of speedboats during pursuits.

You can use a sniper rifle accurately from a helicopter? :crazyeye:
It's standard operating procedure of HITRON, the Helicopter InTerdiction SquadRON, to have a sniper to shoot out the motors of a go-fast boat. They don't even seem to use scopes; they fly fairly close to and alongside the boat and then aim with holographic sights.

Top Bottom