NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

Coyosis had a great early-village but tell me this: What recently has she done that's village. And why are you sure her early-game translates into late. I've seen wolves that have a strong early but fade out of view as the game goes on and that's suspiciously close to what Coyosis is doing atm.

... I'd rather have an informed decision.

If I were to go off the top of my head, I would say Choxorn/Arakhor/Reidquat for villagers, Spaceman/Jarrema/(Coyosis/Bsmith) for mafia. This is in the world where Spaceman is mafia.

You seem to be hedging your bets quite a bit.

If Space ISN'T, however, it looks more like: Choxorn/Arakhor/Jarrema for town, Pizza/Reidquat/someone. Coyosis/Bsmith were both town-feeling earlier on but their complete lack of.. any content really has made me mellow to their actions.

If you could pick the lynch today, and it isn't spaceman or yourself, name a wolf.

I got a question for you though. Why Reidquat/Space? Unless Space was 100% sure he was going to be lynched today as a wolf there isn't much reason he'd start day by trying to bandwagon a teammate.

He knows it's impossible.

Coyosis had a great early-village but tell me this: What recently has she done that's village. And why are you sure her early-game translates into late. I've seen wolves that have a strong early but fade out of view as the game goes on and that's suspiciously close to what Coyosis is doing atm.

She didn't suddenly become wolfy after looking exactly like a villager.

She didn't suddenly become wolfy after looking exactly like a villager.

She became completely non-present. That's the issue.

Outside Spaceman/myself? Taking Space out of the equation completely I would probably lynch Reidquat, although you really are trying to put yourself against me right now aren't you.

She became completely non-present. That's the issue.

Outside Spaceman/myself? Taking Space out of the equation completely I would probably lynch Reidquat, although you really are trying to put yourself against me right now aren't you.

If saying we shouldn't vote the weapon to anyone and also saying who my top 3 wolves are is wolfy, then sure, I'm a wolf.

Woof woof.

Tell me more about reidquat. How is he a wolf, in your eyes?

How long have you been suspecting him?

Please tell me a time frame longer than one hour.

It's 8am, time for my routine maintenance shutdown.

I'll have that in-depth analysis on why Reidquat is a wolf on my desk by the end of the day, bladebot.

If saying we shouldn't vote the weapon to anyone and also saying who my top 3 wolves are is wolfy, then sure, I'm a wolf.

Erm, by saying 'put yourself against me' I mean 'Let's attack Bladescape because he DARED TO QUESTION ME ABOUT THE WEAPON'.

Tell me more about reidquat. How is he a wolf, in your eyes?

How long have you been suspecting him?

Please tell me a time frame longer than one hour.

I had a Reidquat as one of my top five scum for half the game. With both Arakhor and Choxorn being 90% town and Azza flipping SK, he's up to top-two from my old list.

Case:
Spoiler Reidquat :

Day 1 - Nothing much. Early randomvote on JHT who was Flip but that was the first vote on him and he wasn't around at the end when JHT hit wagon-mass. Null.

Day 2 - Throwaway vote, Sprig for gun. Null again. Not really participating.

Day 3 - Stuck on his Buddhafish vote from Day 2, nothing new provided. People ended up grouping with him to take down Buddha who was a towny. Mosty null, still nothing from him.

Day 4 - Changed tune on Jarrema, however with Jarrema's claim, that isn't surprising. Has the pseudo PIS that Azza made the whole blow-up about.

Day 5 - Edse vote, whole PIS blowout.

Day 6 - Follows your idea to out information. Notably says nothing useful, while appearing to out reads. It was all 'towny, not enough info to compute or unsure'. Eventually OMGUS's Azza. Goes hard on Azza, first real content from him all game.

Summery: He's been apathetic, and his reads list is really bad. His votes have been around but no real reasoning behind them, he isn't even bandwagoning. And when asked to list reads, he's literally got the whole 'I don't want to fos someone hard'. He does end up going hard on Azza who was still pushing the whole PIS situation.

Why is he the most likely scum if I were to pretend Space doesn't exist? Because in a non-Space-Scum world, he's the one who has contributed while not contributing, and is therefore highest on my list.

Why is he NOT scum in Space-scum world?

Space voting him today. Space pressured the PIS situation to an extent. Reid has a weird post pointing out Space is being weird on Day 5 when he'd been flying under the radar.

This concludes my lump of data.

Tl;dr: Space is likely scum from his roleclaim and recent interactions. Space/Reid have had some notations of each other that make no sense as a scumteam partnership. However if Space is completely ignored or assumed town, Reid is highest on my list of 'not contributing to town and more than likely scum.'

Spaceman98

Choxorn, self-protect tonight.

Boltaray, nightly scanning power to see if anyone can use a "gun".

With no nights of useful scans except last night. Spaceman can use a gun.

No one vote for the massacre weapon.

If Choxorn is right and Spaceman is merely pretending to be a role-blocker, then Spaceman is obviously scum. You'll notice that Spaceman didn't offer that he'd blocked Choxorn until "someone" had to have done it. What's more, if Spaceman really is a role-blocker, then either there's more than one scum or Choxorn is not scum. However I rather suspect that at least one of you is scum.

Vote: Spaceman.

Lynch all roleblockers, even the good ones.

Erm, by saying 'put yourself against me' I mean 'Let's attack Bladescape because he DARED TO QUESTION ME ABOUT THE WEAPON'.

I had a Reidquat as one of my top five scum for half the game. With both Arakhor and Choxorn being 90% town and Azza flipping SK, he's up to top-two from my old list.

Case:
Spoiler Reidquat :

Day 1 - Nothing much. Early randomvote on JHT who was Flip but that was the first vote on him and he wasn't around at the end when JHT hit wagon-mass. Null.

Day 2 - Throwaway vote, Sprig for gun. Null again. Not really participating.

Day 3 - Stuck on his Buddhafish vote from Day 2, nothing new provided. People ended up grouping with him to take down Buddha who was a towny. Mosty null, still nothing from him.

Day 4 - Changed tune on Jarrema, however with Jarrema's claim, that isn't surprising. Has the pseudo PIS that Azza made the whole blow-up about.

Day 5 - Edse vote, whole PIS blowout.

Day 6 - Follows your idea to out information. Notably says nothing useful, while appearing to out reads. It was all 'towny, not enough info to compute or unsure'. Eventually OMGUS's Azza. Goes hard on Azza, first real content from him all game.

Summery: He's been apathetic, and his reads list is really bad. His votes have been around but no real reasoning behind them, he isn't even bandwagoning. And when asked to list reads, he's literally got the whole 'I don't want to fos someone hard'. He does end up going hard on Azza who was still pushing the whole PIS situation.

Why is he the most likely scum if I were to pretend Space doesn't exist? Because in a non-Space-Scum world, he's the one who has contributed while not contributing, and is therefore highest on my list.

Why is he NOT scum in Space-scum world?

Space voting him today. Space pressured the PIS situation to an extent. Reid has a weird post pointing out Space is being weird on Day 5 when he'd been flying under the radar.

This concludes my lump of data.

Tl;dr: Space is likely scum from his roleclaim and recent interactions. Space/Reid have had some notations of each other that make no sense as a scumteam partnership. However if Space is completely ignored or assumed town, Reid is highest on my list of 'not contributing to town and more than likely scum.'

So, apparently I can't get some sleep without being targeted for a wagon for no good reason....

So the case against me is that I can use the gun, and am a roleblocker. Town sided roleblockers are fairly common, and I've even seen multiple ones in the same game (hey, even mafia game in the east had two town-sided roleblockers in addition to my fake-claimed third, and do you guys really think I'd try exactly the same thing in two subsequent games?).

Apparently, I can use a gun... I had nothing to indicate this to me, but do you really expect that guns will be useful only to Flip and co? It makes sense to me that since the "red" items are offered for public vote there will be people on all sides who can utilize them, and it seems I'm amongst the town's potential gun users.

Blade spells out the case on Reidquat fairly well.

Don't discuss why, just follow my lead on this one, will discuss why late in the day.

This is of the utmost importance.

Also "Trust me"? "Don't discuss why"? Really Pizza? So your witholding information from the town diliberately, and just telling them to trust you? Then proceeding to shut down discussion and attack the only person who dares question that? If what your going to say at the end of the day is helpful to the town, just say it now. Otherwise, I see no reason to trust you, and I see no reason why anyone else should.

As for the Massacare Weapon: The majority theory seems to be that its an extra nightkill. Effectively a second lynch for the town. Remember None Shall Pass 2, when a vigilante did a better job than the lynch as far as killing scum goes? Yeah. If a townie gets it, we can solve this game much sooner than if we just let it be destroyed, or for that matter, let a wolf grab it at the end of today because noone voted for it. There's still close to 10 people left in the game, and we don't know how many are flip and co. We also don't know for sure that there's only one PFK (rules explictly say there may be many), and we do know there are third parties. Town needs all the firepower it can get.

spaceman for Massacare Weapon

I'll use it on whoever majority tells me to, or on Reidquat by default

It's so obvious: Spaceman, right there in his name. That implies he is a meatbag, not a robot.

Vote: Spaceman98

Well, if Spaceman and Riedquat are both scum, the bussing is strong in this one.

Ehh... umm ok... Bladescape analysis on me is not very wrong, wrong conclusion but the reads are more or less accurate, so yes, I can see why he can think I am scum...

To be honest I was more suspicious of Choxorn than Spaceman but with the recent events I'm confused, Choxorn is the only living person now that can confirm Spaceman's ability... is that right? O.o

Atpg for the Massacre weapon

I can't confirm whether or not spaceman actually is a roleblocker, all I can confirm is that I protected Winston last night but for some reason Winston's dead, either because of a roleblock or a kill-through-protect or something else.

Ehh... umm ok... Bladescape analysis on me is not very wrong, I can see why he can think I am scum...
Riedquat, that is what you get from me.

Atpg for the Massacre weapon

Are you guys seriously voting for me BECAUSE OF A GUN-USER SCAN?

This is a violation of my second amendment rights!

No, Spaceman, I'm voting for you because your claim to be a role-blocker is very suspicious. You can tell I'm fairly certain that you're scum, because I'm voting for you over Choxorn or Riedquat.

More to the point, a claim of village roleblocker who blocked a guy who now claims village doctor who protected another claimed village roleblocker on the night said village roleblocker was murdered, indicating that the kill and the block were related, not tangential.

You might as well be claiming you're a serial killer who wants to work with the village, if only they would please be kind and not lynch you.

If I'm a village roleblocker and someone else claims roleblocker, I'm blocking the opposing blocker.

Never ever do I block anywhere else.

I can’t help but feel that things are being manipulated here, and not necessarily for good. I don’t like the nature of the quashing of discussion on the weapon. I don’t like the case on Spaceman – one of the main things that still stands in the way of the killers, being the last known blocker. I don’t like how all of a sudden choxorn is “cleared” and has always been townie. I call large amounts of my initials on all of these items.

First off. I would like the Massacre Weapon. I frankly don’t trust the rest of you. I also still have the regular gun. No one has approached me asking for it, which is strange since I intimated in thread yesterday that I would be willing to give it to someone if they had a good case for it. As it stands it remains in hands that can’t use it, though that is probably not a bad thing. I’d also like to be able to do something this game, which is why I want the weapon.

I have no ability. I started with an upgrade, which I gave to spaceman. I gave the gun the first time around to BL, Other than that I have done pretty much nothing of import this game, which sucks.

Speaking of spaceman. I have no reason to believe that he is scum. Sure it is possible that he could be, but every interaction I have had from him lends me to believe that he is not a threat to the machines. BL trusted him enough to put us in contact, and to ask that he get my upgrade. He has been forthcoming of information in private. If he is scum he has played with huge risk and has handled that very well. But I am disinclined to believe that.

And how was he supposed to know that choxorn was the doctor? Another convenient untestable claim by the way. Choxorn was the solid #2 candidate yesterday. It stands to reason that he would be the target of a block. Explain to me how spaceman blocking choxorn in anyway indicates that spaceman is scum?

I feel that the spaceman lynch is sheeple town being led by wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Top Bottom