Funniest Pictures Thread XXXII: Someone had to do it.

Proof that chemtrails are real!!!

Spoiler :

"Chemgines" really tickles my fancy.

Anyway, no reception? This is madness!

"A penitent called "Morion" checks his mobile phone in Mogpog town on Marinduque island in central Philippines on April 14, 2014.
Erik De Castro/Reuters"

I'm afraid I don't recognise which flag is the sun on white and blue. It is a variant Greek flag or something?

It's Argentina. I'm guessing it's a reference to the 2014 world cup final were Germany won.

Oh, of course! That makes sense. :)

It's Argentina. I'm guessing it's a reference to the 2014 world cup final were Germany won.

I thought it was about former Nazis taking refuge in Argentina.

I thought it was about former Nazis taking refuge in Argentina.

That was the first thing I thought of. But then, the World Cup isn't on my sportsball radar.

Well, given that Germany didn't use that tricolor during the Nazi era that wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Of course I'm not really sure how the winners are the cake and get covered by the loser as icing either. Seems like it should be the other way around. :dunno:

Just remember to remain silent!

Of course I'm not really sure how the winners are the cake and get covered by the loser as icing either. Seems like it should be the other way around. :dunno:

I think the idea is that the cake was made by a German supporter as a joke gift to Argentinean supporters.

"Don't feel bad, I made you this cake."
"HA! Is actually Germany."

Eh, Huffington Post is hardly a hero, just a trashy newspaper that became somewhat popular.

And Amazon isn't really a force for good, its like Internet Walmart/Costco/Barnes&Noble. I use it because I'm lazy & its convenient but its probably killed as many small businesses as any other big corporation (its helped some too but probably hurt more).

(image is kind of too small, anyway the woman is looking guilitily at her bookowner neighbor)

Spoiler hotlinking :

That does not sound like a very plausible quote.

Top Bottom