Two comics uploaded on the same month? What could this mean!?

"Oh c'mon Civy! Where's your sense of adventure?"

I know where that's from. :p

The secret text was a little hard to read; if this is SFM work, you might want to adjust the contrast manually in post.

The secret text was a little hard to read; if this is SFM work, you might want to adjust the contrast manually in post.
It's done in post production via GIMP.

Another funky adventure path and ANOTHER going of Macro. Also Piglet's got a gun

And now... because I was bored and wanted to make a comic...
Here's a comic no one asked for and will infuriate everyone as it's not funny. Seriously, it's no joke. I mean everyone in it are a buncha jokers but it's not funny.

Time for battle!

Ave's brother is the Spymaster for the Circle of Aldaris. So yeah, she knows a lot about spywork from him.

Yeah, I got lazy with the firing sequence. But hey at least I didn't expand Delia's bust this time!

The scene I based the potato truck thing from (skip to 4minutes 25seconds):

Link to video.

Yup, vague as always and not funny at all. Hey it only took me an hour or two to make.

Bat deduction:

Link to video.

Well it happened in space, wait I got it the Ace of Spades and its maximum dastardlyness is behind this! Wait, maximum as in maximum ride she's like a bird. Of course! A bird is the word, Peter Griffin I'm on to you!

Not a crossover, not yet

Maybe say soothing things to the Drone?

Polystralia takes its airspace seriously!

So Be It. Save His Head. Dispose of the Rest From 3:48 onwards

See, she is not going to be a main character. Because let's face it the plot behind Maximum Ride is just plain silly.:mischief:

And in less than three hours I've crapped this comic out. I blame my shaky mouse for being all shaky.

Xenos Shores

Hey look! Soldiers in black armour and helmets! Like every other mercenary out there!

Delia's a space pirate. A laser sword is kinda mandatory for such a role. Now only if it had guns on it and shot other swords...

Convoy!

I was going to put more in (getting captured and meeting Hutama) but most of my comic-making time was getting back into the game after it crashed.
Also, I realised I uninstalled Carrier Command so I can't get more screenshots from it. Dammit.
So either Stylesjl can cheaply fill in the blanks/do crazy timeskips or I'll make a better one next time.

Here is a comic that I've worked on for a couple of weeks. A small change is that I've widen my comic a bit.

omg yuo changed yuor 4mat?!?!?! *UNSUB*

jk lol/ The construction of this scene was just phenomenal, especially the lighting. Looks like SFM has really paid off.

And Morri raises a good point: who does name their child Grievous? :crazyeye:

Oh right... I'm supposed to comment.
Heh, Morrigan doesn't appreciate a good archaeological dig. Not everything is written in a language you understand guys... although for everything else, there's always the Universal Translator (and depending on which one, might get you two free techs).

Top Bottom