Multiplayer Contact Information

my icq is : 345612081
time zone London GMT+1

I playing now with my czech friends Civilization 2 Multiplayer internet games. If You are interrested, You can send me a info message. We playing often in friday evening or possible also in saturday or maybe sunday.

Tell me if I can send You message every time we will seeking some player. atleast 4 players in multiplayer is fine :))

http://civilizace.czweb.org/

But here is all czech, but nevermind,
we can play also with english speaking,
we are chessplayers that playing on FICS,
so even in civ2 we often using original english terms :))

Hi, I am also looking for human-human games.
My Microsoft Messenger and Hotmail dir is netmassinger@hotmail.com, and you can also send me messages to the UserControlPanel of this site, suggesting a match date and asking for reply.
(Preferently on Weekends and Tuesdays) [My Time Zone is GMT -03:00 (Buenos Aires) plz specify in messages wich is yours]

It would be easier for organizing if you all activated the "Allow other users to see if I´m Online" option.
P.D.: What is that title wich appears under the User Name (generally "Chieftain")? I would thank answers by PrivatesMessages to my UserCP.

undefinedundefinedundefined

Ok this is what I am thinking I want to make a civ2 lobby like game rooms.But I dont know what comp language to use. I thought maybe java. And yea but i dont know java and this is a big progect for anyone I can host the website and work on the site to host it but I will need help so can anyone help me with this progect. If u have anything to say email me at creamsodika@cogeco.ca

Hi everyone,
I have Civ2 Gold & I'd love to play MP. I'm in Sydney Orstraya and would prefer to play Aussies (that's o'-zee's for you yanks) because of problems with time differences but it doesn't matter as long as you are up for it from 7PM (GM +10) (I think that would be about 1am for californians or 9am for londoners) weeknights or pretty much anytime on weekends, email me at chookaducka@yahoo.com.au

anybody want to challenge mein multiplayer game i have nothing to do this summer and am looking for challenge i have Civilization II multiplayer Gold Edition 1.1.1 hay i have an idea thats use gameranger to play civilization II that way we can all know where the games are

aim: quakerman360
msn: quakerman360
email: wharvey@guilford.edu
icq #: 201501209

I want to play in a multiplayer game i havent yet, but im pretty damn good i think... anyway my email is southernfriedguy@msn.com my AIM is IXTheTrojanManXI

Hi everyone *waves*

Just another adding to the list of folks wanting to find a civ2 MGE multiplayer game...if any of y'all want to start one up I can be found (and added to MSN messenger) at notouidless@hotmail.com .I usually play multiplayer at king or emporer level but could play at any other level desired,including deity.

If I am hard to find in the near future it is a temporary problem as I might be changing ISP's very soon

Civ 2 Tot, no idea what an icq is... but you can im me AIM is notjohndoe2, i have yet to try out multiplayer
4244168119, i thinks... ill play asap

Top Bottom