Support for BAT and Better BAT AI may be limited for the foreseeable future

Gurn Blanston

MOstly Lurking
BAT 4.1 and Better BAT AI will have limited support for the near future as Lemon Merchant recovers from a serious car wreck a month ago. As of today she's finally awake and alert but her memory has been affected. We are hopeing she'll be home by Xmas time.

For support, I'll try to do what I can, but I'm only the beta tester. Lemon's the authority on this and hopfully she'll be back in the new year.

Don't know in your helping to beta test for Lemon if you have much contact, very much hate to hear she was in a very bad wreck, but if you do have some contact, please pass along that people on the forums send best wishes and wish for a speedy recovery for her.

I feel the same as brun58. I've always enjoyed Lemon's presence on the forums.

Oh my, that is just terrible news about Lemon. Very sorry to hear it. Definitely let her know we are thinking of her.

Terrible news about LM. Please pass on my best wishes for her and her family / friends ... and a speedy recovery.

:sad:

Get better LM, you're my favoritest Civver :(

I have a Lemon update for you guys.

Now that she's out of the coma they put her in they moved her out of intensive care and put her in a regular room. She's awake and with it but because of the head injury she has memory problems and bad headaches. She's prety busted up and is looking at months of physio ahead of her.

The bad thing is she thinks her wife is still alive Their gonna tell her tomorrow.

I passed on your good wishes and she says thanks and it made her smile

There's been requests for an update on Lemon.

They took the cast off one of her legs and hips and she can be in a wheelchair now. Her arm and ribs have healed and they're starting physio for her for those things and her one leg. They're gonna keep her in till Xmas because of the head injury they wanna observe her for now. the good thing is she's coherent now and everything is okay in her head except that she's real depressed. We've been trying to fill in the gaps in her memory and it seems to be holding but she has no memory of the accident

the biggest blow was finding out about her wife dying again. It really put her over the edge and i think that's why she's so depressed + being in the hospital probly is getting to her. That's the update for now I'll post more later. Thanks for all your concern.

Thanks for the update Gurn

...don't really know what to say. Let her know we're thinkin' about her...

Stay strong, Lemon

Thanks, Gurn

Sorry for noticing this way too late. I would like to send all my best wishes to Lemon as well. I was and still am glad that I could contribute to her fine work here and hope that I might be able to do so again.

Thanks for keeping us updated, Gurn.

Thank you for the nice words everyone. I'm out of the hospital now and resting at home. I'll post more when I feel up to it. :)

:love::love::love:

Very much extremely a whole bunch happy to see you back (and doing better) LM! :woohoo:

Thank you for the nice words everyone. I'm out of the hospital now and resting at home. I'll post more when I feel up to it. :)

I've been off and on CFC for a while and so am just hearing the news. So sorry for your recent troubles and wishing you a full and speedy recovery!

Lemon,

Although I don't say much on the forums, I am on almost every day. I have enjoyed your posts ever since you started here and think much of you. I wish you well and hope you recover in all ways soon.

Seconded, glad to hear you are home and healing and also wishing you a quick recovery.

Top Bottom