"Stardock Hires Fall From Heaven Creator After 'Challenging' Elemental Launch"

Elemental is horribly buggy, but the game concept is great and Stardock throws out patches like a Machinegun bullets. With Kael aboard, this game is going to be incredible once it's patched up.

Congrats Kael! I look forward to what will become of Elemental.

I was on the fence about Elemental, knowing very little about it.
I'll have to look into it some more after Christmas when I get a new laptop :goodjob:

Wow! Congratulations, Kael!!! So glad to hear you can bring your passion (and incredible talent) for game design into your professional life!

Now I'm actually going to have to check out this Elemental game...

Way to go, Kael!! An inspiration to us all! :goodjob::beer:

Well I was very tempted by Elemental on release but held off having read some of the early reviews. Nice to hear that Kael is being brought in. I'll have another look after the first update.

Now if Firaxis can hire Sirian, Sullla and ...

Kael, no pressure but... we're counting on you to kick Wardell's ass and clean up at that place. Do your best!

Congratulations Kael!

Been tempted to look at the game but now I have a reason to look into it. Hope you do well in your endeavors. Look forward to seeing your work with Stardock.

If you are thinking about buying Elemental, I recommend waiting until after patch 1.1 That should be out in a few weeks.

Can't wait for Elemental: Fall from Heaven.

So much potential. :D

Congratulations, Kael! :beer:

As one of those who bought Elemental on release day, and who also enjoyed FFH2 immensely, I can only say that this is really really really great news!

Congratulations Kael! :D

And I was hoping Kael would release an official expansion for Civ5.

And I was hoping Kael would release an official expansion for Civ5.

It definitely needs something official :)

Was on the fence about elemental. But I also loved FFH, so this is a really good reason for me to be patient and see what transpires for Elemental.

Top Bottom