Have you tried OCC?

What difficulty level did you try it on? It is doable on deity, but I wouldnt call it "way easy". It still depends a bit on your map spawn and AI opponents on deity.

One city challenge.

Human player only ever controls one city (their capital) for the duration of the game.

Yeah, you know me!

... Actually, yes. But I've only been able to complete the OCC on King. And it was with the Russians. While I only built one city, I flipped about 4 and captured another two. Space Race victory.

The Russians are a excellent OCC. The combination of local starting map plus +1 food for plain ancient era give lets them build a mega city faster then any other Civ.

I won a tech victory on Deity with the Russsians only have 1 city for the entire game. No flipping, no capturing, no nothing.Though I did use a Nuke on the Greeks to stop there possible cultural victory.

Yeah, you know me!

... Actually, yes. But I've only been able to complete the OCC on King. And it was with the Russians. While I only built one city, I flipped about 4 and captured another two. Space Race victory.

Now did I get something wrong? OCC, I thought means one city for the entire game. Conclusion: no cutural victory possible. I only go for spacerace.

Now did I get something wrong? OCC, I thought means one city for the entire game. Conclusion: no cutural victory possible. I only go for spacerace.

A true OOC means you can only control one city.

In civ 4, if your flipped or captured an enemy city, you didn't get the option to keep it, you automatically razed it. (I realize this isn't possible in civ rev, and actually makes OOC abit harder in civ rev imho.)

you can get a culture victory in CivRev, a true OCC victory, you get 6 points or one of each great person, and then build 14 wonders.

Top Bottom