Consistant Annoyance in My KW Scenario

Patine

Deity
Okay, this may not be a game-breaking, huge issue, but I'm OCD and it's bugging me. I have all diplomacy and tech-sharing disabled, which seems to be standard protocol for one-player scenarios nowadays, but, everytime I've playtested this scenario, upon researching DPRK Morale (the tech) Kim Il-sung demands an audience (despite diplomacy being turned off) and, when I decline, he does the "but I shall have an audience nonetheless." Then he does the "You are invited to gape in wonder and awe at the glorious North Korean achievement, DPRK Morale. No scribes will be permitted," bit. Thing is, I don't recall seeing this often happen in most one-player scenarios I've come across made by a Scenario League designer, nor in my own EotRS. I also haven't heard other players or playtesters of said scenarios bringing it up lately. Is there any way at all to stop Kim from doing that?

I don't know for sure, but here are a few suggestions you can try:

1. in the cheat menu, go to Edit King and select Last Contact. If the DPRK civ hasn't talked to the UN civ for awhile, reduce the number to turns since they last communicated.

2. try swapping tech slots for DPRK Morale.

3. take advantage of the opportunity to add some color to the scenario (my choice). Edit the message, eg. "Our Great Leader, Kim Il Sung declares that the imperialist aggressors will never be victorious against the iron morale of the Korean people and the heroic army of the DPRK!" or something like that.

The third option sounds like it'd be more fun and add more flavour. Thanks Tech!

Top Bottom