Test of Time Patch Project

Hum, I'm currently playing Battle Of Zarklaw II, with patch 0.10

Oddly enough, first time I ever see this happen in Civ II, when I take the last city from the Herjaar, the civ does not get eliminated. Think I have killed all their units too.

Will go on and try to see if there isn't something I have overseen!

I counted thrice, always came out with the same number, which was none.

However, as soon as I ended my turn an announcement was made telling me the Herjaar realm had been destroyed by Heretics. I am livid. The mighty Vorak declared as simple heretics!

But on a side note, having the moveto debug command activate when BoZ is just mayhem. I unfortunately did not have the map revealed, so I don't really know what was going on.

It seemed the Zefir were doing a lot of troop movements in Postov, which is strange. I don't recall any Zefir around these parts. It make me wonder what could be going on "under the hood".

I´ve got a problem with the TOTPP. Everything works fine, only if I select "Event heap" for getting unlimited event memory the game crashes when I`m starting it.

Curiously that game works without any problems when I disabling the function.

Does anyone have a solution for this? It would be great :)

Oh great, thanks. :)

I checked out the thread from TNO and he really did a great job. I can´t await his update using 127 different units in ToT. The full range of Fairlines units can be used now.

I´m not sure what I did wrong but the "Event heap" does work now. The game doesn´t crash when I´m activating it on TOTPP.

Top Bottom