SANTCA's Massive Point Increase

Joshua368

Warmongering builder
The Oracle has been built in a distant land. (confuscianism wasn't founded, must have taken metal casting)

Edit: Also the Oracle isn't listed amoungst the world's Top 5 cities, was it chopped out in a secondary one?

ah, crap :(

we wanted to finish oracle by turn 61, so they were 6 turns ahead of us?

I'm glad that they took it this early. We did lose just 2 forests and 2 turns for this and got some gold to compensate the losses. Now we'll just had to start expanding.

Yep.

Sucks, but isn't crippling. I think we should continue as planned... expand like maniacs while manually teching to Code of Laws to afford it. (the pity money from the oracle should help a little) The only serious problem is that we don't get the happy cap increase and culture from Confuscianism now, at least not until a while. So we want that silver city for happy and we're gonna need monuments.

Culture's going to be the main issue in our rexing... too bad we don't have stonehenge eh?

Aw, shucks. That sucks. :(

At least they took it early. Still, it's annoying.

I don't think they've chosen their free tech yet, so we'll have to wait and see. In sequential turns, I'm fairly sure you do that on the turn AFTER building the Oracle.

Top Bottom