What do you think? [Espionage Related Issue]

I would just announce that Team Saturn isn't going to use these techniques. If we change production/research, it is based on need not fooling others.

I don't want any kind of rule concerning this, but hopefully our announcement encourages others to do similarily. If it doesn't, it is their business and let them have fun with it. I personally find it tedious to do this kind micro management.

I already stated my opinion a bit in the thread in question. Basically, I wouldn't bother using the exploit myself, and I would hope that other teams would do likewise.

Plako, irritating as it may seem to add another rule mid-game, it might at least remove the temptation for anyone to abuse the espionage mechanics - which is effectively what most people seem to want.

I already stated my opinion a bit in the thread in question. Basically, I wouldn't bother using the exploit myself, and I would hope that other teams would do likewise.

Plako, irritating as it may seem to add another rule mid-game, it might at least remove the temptation for anyone to abuse the espionage mechanics - which is effectively what most people seem to want.

:) I don't find a new rule irritating at all as long as I don't had to formulate it. I just suggested simple solution that wouldn't need any kind of policing or need for formulating new rules. After all also ruling would had to based on trust that everyone follows it.

If I had to choose between alternatives where changing research/production to fool others
* is openly announced to be allowed (and therefore probably actively used by some teams)
* is prohibited by rule

I vote for rule prohibiting it.

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

I agree with you. :)

Top Bottom