New improvement art! You don't need to replace civ5artdefines_landmarks.xml

Done a bit more testing(v1.0.2.21) with the Farm, you do not even have to replace it with another improvement, just placing and removing via the tuner will crash CiV with RLS on.

Yes, it seems removing the Farm graphics is what causes the crash, regardless of the cause. In my tests it crashes when founding a city on a Farm as well.

My attempts to create a workaround have failed so far.

So what ever causes the crash in game with the removal of the farm, also causes Granny Viewer to crash when trying to open ANY of the base farm gr2's.

Edit: Wheat Farm also causes a Freeze/CTD on removal.

I don't know if I'm hijacking a thread here, but as far as I understand the discussion, my question is on subject, so here it goes:

Would it be possible to take the artwork from the Poldermill (the Dutch UI) and use this to add a Windmill improvement similar to how we had it in Civ4?

Can someone that has a mod with the farm bug test out the attached model?

no crashes when replacing the improvement, with <ReloadLandmarkSystem> set to true, though the farmland surrounding the buildings has some black borders but it works.

Attachments

• farm.jpg
    farm.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 166
no crashes when replacing the improvement, with <ReloadLandmarkSystem> set to true, though the farmland surrounding the buildings has some black borders but it works.

thanks that is easy cleanup on the black borders.

The firaxis ones are pretty small so I'm thinking of doing the same for this but I want to put more buildings in to make it look like a farming community. Thoughts?

Top Bottom