Strage AI o.O

CyberSabotage

Chieftain
So i normaly play on dif 5 or 6 but i tough im just going to have a chill game and wonder spam and just click next turn so i pickd diff 3 and Brazil.
Well after loosing about every single wonder in the game, so emarrasing at this difficulty since i was the tech leader all game long. My best friend Napolen DoWd me with a bigger army then i see on diff 6 daaaafuq. I mean i was as big as a Elefant's you know what.

I was the riches biatch in the world and got tons and tons of units (machineguns) but Napolens Trebs and pikemen were endless.. how could i loose this game..
I think i might have to uninstall and never write anything in this forum everagain.

Nothing special about this thread just tought i would shere my embarrasing shock destruction on diff 3 o.O

Bloody hell.. :D

This ever happen to anyone else?
Please someone share my pain XD

Machine guns losing to pikes and trebuchets :spear:??

Well I mean if they got into close range the pikemen have a tiny chance, and the trebuchets are explainable by the fact that they launch huge ass boulders which are generally not survivable if directly hit.

Even with all that though, the Machineguns should definitely win 99% of the time..

So i normaly play on dif 5 or 6 but i tough im just going to have a chill game and wonder spam and just click next turn so i pickd diff 3 and Brazil.
Well after loosing about every single wonder in the game, so emarrasing at this difficulty since i was the tech leader all game long. My best friend Napolen DoWd me with a bigger army then i see on diff 6 daaaafuq. I mean i was as big as a Elefant's you know what.

I was the riches biatch in the world and got tons and tons of units (machineguns) but Napolens Trebs and pikemen were endless.. how could i loose this game..
I think i might have to uninstall and never write anything in this forum everagain.

Nothing special about this thread just tought i would shere my embarrasing shock destruction on diff 3 o.O

Bloody hell.. :D

This ever happen to anyone else?
Please someone share my pain XD

I am sorry for your loss :)

When you say casual game do you mean an alcoholically enhanced casual game ??

:crazyeye:

Top Bottom