Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Longus7

• Longus8

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Longus10

• Total voters
This poll is for our War Crest? The flag below by Montizzle is our War Flag, right? Or have I got this wrong?

:) I was going to say if montizzle's flag is our nation's Military flag, I will vote for TheOverseer714's flag as our Battle Flag. So I vote that way and find so has everyone else. :thumbsup:

I recall submitting it for competition, but I do not recall anyone showing any interest in the topic of flags after the national one was chosen. However, as I am not afraid of competition, I would like to see it up against the others, in true democratic style. On a side note, does anyone think we need a propaganda minister to manage the out of game media, and drum up participation (non partisan, of course) for elections?

Billybones, please alter the post to show my battle standard (the long flag) as montizzle warflag.

To add your flag to this competiton, montizzle, we would have to create a new poll. Which is a shame, as I like the idea of your flag being our military flag and TheOverseer714's flag being the battle flag.

@ billybones27. If you create another poll for this, please make it a public poll. Knowing who's voting really helps. Thanks.

ah, oops I always forget to make them public :hammer2:
montizzle, the post that shows the choices is cyc's, and only him can change it. I just borrowed it from the national flag poll.
and yay, I also forgot about the closer date. I will have the flag decided on April tenth, any later votes will not be counted.

I can't say I approve of your method. You made no mention in your thread or the dedicated flag thread that you were soliciting requests for a war flag, nor did you take the initiative to check if there had been any additional submissions before you reused an outdated post containing submissions for a completely different flag. What if Longus wanted to create a completely new flag for this competion? Or Overseer?

Consider my not voting in this poll a boycott.

okay, I will montizzle. I never saw that war flag, I guess the winner of this poll could become the "flag for the defense of Tara" or "English Campaign Crest".

No further votes will be counted, and TO's flag has won! It will be used for the:
Tara Provincial Defense Corps
Defending and keeping under control Tara, Moira, Maeve, and City four.

Top Bottom