AI loves order?

Babylon has one city, and is under attack from the Celts. ORDEEEEEEEEEEEER!
Sweden has a sprawling empire of cities and puppets, and is attacking the Indonesians. FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM!
Indonesia has only gotten into one war (With me), completely failed, and never even attempted another war again. AUTOOOOOOOCRACY!

Yeah, the AI picks ideologies based on their situations, sure.

Babylon has one city, and is under attack from the Celts. ORDEEEEEEEEEEEER!
Sweden has a sprawling empire of cities and puppets, and is attacking the Indonesians. FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM!
Indonesia has only gotten into one war (With me), completely failed, and never even attempted another war again. AUTOOOOOOOCRACY!

Yeah, the AI picks ideologies based on their situations, sure.

What are pressures on them? What's wrong with one city Order by Babs?

Or Autocracy with failed war, obviously they need help in that department.

Were any of these early adoptions? AI loves to get two free SP even if it makes no sense based on play style. On standard maps it's hard to see the interactions that lead to these decisions, only 7 other AU besides the player and early adoption plays a bigger part.

What are pressures on them? What's wrong with one city Order by Babs?

Or Autocracy with failed war, obviously they need help in that department.

Were any of these early adoptions? AI loves to get two free SP even if it makes no sense based on play style. On standard maps it's hard to see the interactions that lead to these decisions, only 7 other AU besides the player and early adoption plays a bigger part.

The AIs weren't that focused on culture/tourism, though Indonesia did build Uffizi. None of these were early adopts. In terms of Babylon, the Celts already had Order. In terms of Sweden, I already had Freedom. In terms of Indonesia, well, yeah, they were the only one with Autocracy.

The problem with one-city Babylon going Order is that Order benefits wide empires the most. The AI is supposed to pick the Ideology which helps them the most. One city is most certainly mot very wide.

And Indonesia's Autocracy wasn't just failed war, but they never once declared war against anyone after picking Autocracy. But, yes, they did get the early adoption bonus.

Top Bottom