THE Civ of the Week Thread!

All are unfinished to varying degrees, so I'm uncomfortable about releasing them. Any LH makers interested in using whatever is left of these folks is more than welcome, though, so if anybody really is interested in using these just tell me and maybe I'll upload them to CFC or send them through PM.
I would like to take a look at these (I am myself a leaderhead maker):
- Devapala (Bengal)
- Dharmasetu (Srivijaya)
- Nader Shah (Iran)
I and maybe other people could use them in various mods.
Of course people could use all of your LHs in various mods.
Maybe you can attach some of your leaderheads here if you don't want to upload them.

Good to hear from you man.

I am sure the community will benefit greatly from all of your files. I'll personally do my best to make sure your work was not in vain. :goodjob:

I would like to take a look at these (I am myself a leaderhead maker):
- Devapala (Bengal)
- Dharmasetu (Srivijaya)
- Nader Shah (Iran)
I and maybe other people could use them in various mods.
Of course people could use all of your LHs in various mods.
Maybe you can attach some of your leaderheads here if you don't want to upload them.

I've posted a link on my LH thread, it makes more sense to do it there, in case anybody else looking for LHs might be interested: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=11781497#post11781497

Good to hear from you man.

I am sure the community will benefit greatly from all of your files. I'll personally do my best to make sure your work was not in vain. :goodjob:

Certainly in the hands of the great The Capo, nothing shall be in vain! (Well, I hope you are just as much of a great The Capo as you were ages past... :mischief: man, it really has been a long time.)

Well, then thanks for all your work :hatsoff:.

But your post sounded more like a total goodbye, which it does not have to be :).
People who can give advice are also needed, and there's always the option to come back, so this doesn't have to be an ultimate decision ;).

Certainly in the hands of the great The Capo, nothing shall be in vain! (Well, I hope you are just as much of a great The Capo as you were ages past... :mischief: man, it really has been a long time.)

I know, I have been slacking hard over the past year. I am itching to get back into it though, I just have a lot of backlogging right now. But I would consider it an honor to do your final works justice.

Well, then thanks for all your work :hatsoff:.

But your post sounded more like a total goodbye, which it does not have to be :).
People who can give advice are also needed, and there's always the option to come back, so this doesn't have to be an ultimate decision ;).

Oh no, this isn't an ultimate goodbye. :lol: I just have a bit of a flair for melodrama, not to mention I feel like I need to explain things a bit after more or less unceremoniously dropping out of CFC for almost a year or so.

But yes, I'll still be running around CFC, not just around the modding subforums... as much.

I know, I have been slacking hard over the past year. I am itching to get back into it though, I just have a lot of backlogging right now. But I would consider it an honor to do your final works justice.

Of course! If there's any LH in particular you're interested in, you can just send me a message in my old LH thread. And it doesn't even need to be as half as good as your LHs to give 'em justice. :D

Umm.... well, I do believe I have what is needed, on the diplomusicthingy, I mean

Someone else should start making new civs every week.

The download link for the Mamluk civ is dead, does anyone still have that?

The download link for the Mamluk civ is dead, does anyone still have that?

Here you go...

Cybrxkhan's Mamluks

I did download this a long time ago. Don't know if he made a newer version...

PS!
It is a huge file. I WILL take it down from Mediafire at some point. But I'll let it stay at least for the duration of this month (and maybe April?).

Yours Sincerely
Kjotleik of Norway :)

Here you go...

Cybrxkhan's Mamluks

I did download this a long time ago. Don't know if he made a newer version...

PS!
It is a huge file. I WILL take it down from Mediafire at some point. But I'll let it stay at least for the duration of this month (and maybe April?).

Yours Sincerely
Kjotleik of Norway :)

Thank you!!

Well, this may be kinda dead but I want the tainos, but the only download link is broken. Anyone can help? ( sorry my english).

Does anyone have the Taino civilization sitting around on their hard drive that they can re-upload?

Strange, the last two replies didn't show until I logged in. So, never mind! Thanks for the re-up!

Are these modulars ? I cant add them to my CIV GOLD mod, i tried to change the paths in the files (Civ4ArtDefines_...) but they dont appear, please help

EDIT : these are not but it seems too difficult for me to transform them into modulars, can someone help me ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom