Pre-Order Brave New World

PSA From TPang:

Just Pre-Purchased Brave New World for $20.25 USD!!

Keep in mind that the Steam prices here in Australia are a generous $44.99 USD even with the 10% Discount.

Got this from http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/strategy/sid-meiers-civilization-v-brave-new-world/ and used this 25% Code! GMG25-GDSAK-7FPWQ. The original GMG listed price is $29.99 which was then discounted by 10% for pre-purchase purposes. Add a voucher onto that and you'll get it for the cheap price of $20.25 USD.

Just as a reminder folks, it is always a good idea to google vouchers before you make any online purchases!

~ Have fun!

Added.
With the GMG Preorder Voucher Code GMG25-PLPFE-BCSAS
you can currently (June 6) also get an additional 25% off (33% overall).
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/strategy/sid-meiers-civilization-v-brave-new-world/
Interesting. Unfortunately from NL it insists on serving me a price in Euro, but still a nice deal with the additional discount. Although Gamingdragons still shows a price of EUR 19.83 (which they claim is 17% off).

Last year I managed to pre-order Gods and Kings for 22$ on greenmangaming.com. GMG seems to always offer pre-order sales and often has a coupon to add on top of that to reduce the price even more. So I'm probably going to wait for GMG again.

I said this on May 13th, nobody cared ;) Aaaaaaand done, 20$ it is. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a sudden daily deal that made the deal even sweeter for a short while, but at this point I don't care for a couple more bucks and I'm not always there sitting in front of the computer.

£13.50 from GMG with that code. Thanks for that.

Unfortunately it seems GMG codes won't unlock early this time.

No keys available until the game is released.

Unfortunately it seems GMG codes won't unlock early this time.

Every time I got a game from them, it said this. It scared me a bit by not giving me a key until a few hours before release or the day before. But I always got my key before release somehow. Hopefully the tradition continues. Their policy does say you only get the key on release day.

$20.25? That's not cheap. I just got it off GMG for $9. I feel like a child who just got away with stealing a cookie! :D

I used the 25% off code, then used my $10 of GMG credit, and then i traded in three small games that GMG gave me for free a while ago.

:D

There's 10% off of the Mac Steam Version at Aspyr's GameAgent Store and for members theres a 20% discount code GACiv5BNW
Obviously the code you get from them to unlock it on steam should also work for PC version due to SteamPlay.

I just picked mine up for £15.99 I could have got it cheaper i guess but I wanted to support the mac version producers.

Every time I got a game from them, it said this. It scared me a bit by not giving me a key until a few hours before release or the day before. But I always got my key before release somehow. Hopefully the tradition continues. Their policy does say you only get the key on release day.

Yes I just meant when I got G&K from them they sent the key out in advance and the game unlocked on the US release date (I am in the UK)

I was hoping for the same this time :)

PSA From TPang:

Keep in mind that the Steam prices here in Australia are a generous $44.99 USD even with the 10% Discount.

Got this from http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/strategy/sid-meiers-civilization-v-brave-new-world/ and used this 25% Code! GMG25-GDSAK-7FPWQ. The original GMG listed price is $29.99 which was then discounted by 10% for pre-purchase purposes. Add a voucher onto that and you'll get it for the cheap price of $20.25 USD.

Just as a reminder folks, it is always a good idea to google vouchers before you make any online purchases!

~ Have fun!

My Good Man, if this was Reddit, you'd have a gold star next to your name...

EAD Region Pricing!!!

PSA From TPang:

~ Have fun!
I just preordered it from there. I'm a little upset I didn't get a key immediately, but whatever. I still saved $9.

The GreenManGaming offer really is very good. For Europeans it works out at almost half the price of the Steam offer (20 dollars versus 27 euros).

I've got a pretty ridiculous question. I'm American. If I were to purchase through GreenManGaming, but was out of the country when the game actually released, would I still get the game on the 9th? Would being out of the country automatically push me to the 12th?

Top Bottom