Technologies

Hybrid Molecules leads to Quantum Computing (new techs)

maybe we also shall think backwards on the U-Countries for more old techs, cause now we have focused most on the developed west.

maybe we also shall think backwards on the U-Countries for more old techs, cause now we have focused most on the developed west.

Actually we did. On the tech tree I posted many of the techs are already known in the developed west but not in developing countries...

I don't know if this is the right forum but the US are developing some kind of battlesuit with screens and no need to talk at all orders pop up on the screen, they think they will be ready around 2020.

I don't know if this is the right forum but the US are developing some kind of battlesuit with screens and no need to talk at all orders pop up on the screen, they think they will be ready around 2020.

This is something I have been looking into for our infantry units.The "Future Combat System Program" could be a national wonder available to all Civs once they reach all of the necessary techs. All infantry units produced in the city where the FCSP is built will receive future warrior promotions.

Future Combat System Program technologies:
Soldier Protection, Small Unit Lethality Integration, Soldier Power, Small Unit Systems Integration and Demonstration, Soldier Network Integration and Soldier Mobility & Enhanced Load Carriage.

Future techs:
Smart textiles and smart materials
Nanotechnolgies/Nanomachines
Artificial Powered Exoskeletons
Magnetorheological fluid

I'm sure we could find a way to use the existing techs on the tree and non-military uses for any techs we need to add. Here is the Wikipage for theFuture Warrior.

When i saw them they were totally black. Also an adicction they were made of soft armor that reacted to the bullets vibrations in the air and got hard really fast.

Also check this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMESS Check the "see also" list for the most of the projects, and include the Swiss IMESS.

EDIT:Oh there was also a list in the Future Warrior link.

When i saw them they were totally black. Also an adicction they were made of soft armor that reacted to the bullets vibrations in the air and got hard really fast.

Also check this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMESS Check the "see also" list for the most of the projects, and include the Swiss IMESS.

EDIT:Oh there was also a list in the Future Warrior link.

yeah bout' the blacky thing, they looked like the armors they have in Crysis :borg: almost

I think that it should be a unit not a tech. You need technology to make them, but they are not a tech.

Do we have technologies that enable certain civics yet? I was figuring it might be realistic to make the Chinese and Middle Eastern countries research democracy before they can implement it; likewise, Japan could start with the tech for Professional labor, and North Korea with the tech for Military-Industrial economy.

So to make a fair game the USA has to be laking cultural and fascist techs. But have will have lots of advanced and economic techs, I'm guessing.

I was figuring it might be realistic to make the Chinese and Middle Eastern countries research democracy before they can implement it...
I think a civic switch should definitely take time and cost gold.
So to make a fair game the USA has to be laking cultural and fascist techs. But have will have lots of advanced and economic techs, I'm guessing.
What sort of techs are we talking about?

Originally Posted by NikNaks
we
Supposing you are directing this question at me: The USA has all the techs that the less advanced countries have so to even thins out US has to be culturally and dictatorially backwards. Such things as Hydroponics they'll have but not Structuralism or something like that. (Also could someone tell me how to properly conduct a "Quote")

I can do it, if you wish. It'll take a bit though, since summer break is nearly at a close and i need to study for exams.

Anyways, yes, I can mod the techtree. I can add the techs, etc to the XML. However, the tags used must be SDK'd/Python'd. Finally, I need to get a question answered about adding buttons to seal the deal.

I modded into the set tech tree a few techs:
Turbine Propulsion, Jet Propulsion, and 2 other techs.

To do this, I copied the TECH_RADIO block and changed the names and variables and research costs, etc. However, I need to find a way to a) add buttons to the Atlas and b) find out why the techs show up in the in-game tech tree as "Radio", not Jet Propulsion.

Top Bottom