Livestream #3: "Affinities: Which Direction?" - Aug 28th

@onion

I think adapting to your start is the best role playing there is

I think that's how I'll largely play when I first start off. I can see just about every faction choosing each Affinity depending on the situation.

Choosing Slavic Union and going with supremacy high tech is the way forward! My orbital layer will create an opressive umbrella of lasers while the forces of Robo Russia march across you border. You will be assimilated, comrade.

:goodjob:

Do we know if they're going to showcase all 3 affinities, or if we're going to have to vote on Twitch about which path we want them to go down? I presume it's the first one but if it's the latter then I wanna rally all y'all to vote Harmony, it's the only choice there is.

Do we know if they're going to showcase all 3 affinities, or if we're going to have to vote on Twitch about which path we want them to go down? I presume it's the first one but if it's the latter then I wanna rally all y'all to vote Harmony, it's the only choice there is.

Since the pic they posted to promote the live stream, showed all three affinities, I am guessing that they will spend like 20 mn on each affinity.

Since the pic they posted to promote the live stream, showed all three affinities, I am guessing that they will spend like 20 mn on each affinity.

I want to see some late game units, city's and how it affects u (tile improvements, tactics, ...).

Also some late game virtues whould be nice to see :)

Stream is live should be kicking off any minute now.

ANGEL is controlled by a uploaded human brain and they are about to transport an entire army to ARC capitol via satellite. Redeemer's strength is 68.

The Supremacy Save have 0 energy and -137 per turn......what are those computer running on?

Lev destroyer 70 strength and 112 bombardment. Lev tank 48 strength and 98 bombardment.

Top Bottom