New Civ4 Downloads - 02/06/07

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
We have 18 new and updated downloads for Civilization IV during a very busy week of modding. New units included are more wonderful skins by Walter Hawkwood, more re-equips by Chamaedrys and GarretSidzaka, a new artillery by AlazkanAssassin and C. Roland, and 5 gorgeous skins by newcomer Swarog. In the Graphics area there is an incredible Emporer Hirohito LH by Chugginator as well as several alternate LHs for FFH2 by frenchman. Not much activity in the modpacks section, but strategyonly has an update on his Japanese Mythology mod and rf900 updated his Capitals and Outposts modpack. Guarav continues updating the Sevopedia and LDeska contributes an island mapscript. Check them all out!

And stay tuned for next week when World War II:1939 by Kodzi, Asioasioasio, Splinter13 & Bergrar comes out in Open Beta the 15th and FFH2:Fire comes out the 16th.

UNITS
LEADERHEADS
MODPACKS – Warlord 2.08 compatible
MODPACK – Vanilla 1.61 and Warlords 2.08 compatible
MOD COMPONENT
MAPSCRIPT

Thanks to all of the modders and please continue to announce your new and updated files.

Note: If you would like your new or updated Civ4 file(s) included in this weekly announcement, please visit this thread for details.

>> Civilization IV Downloads
>> Civ4 - Creation & Customization Forums

You missed by 1 day. Sorry, but I had time so did it a day early. My updates won't be weekly, but when I have time and we have enough files to warrant a news headline.

Top Bottom