RevCast Episode 05: "Much More of a Warmonger" (Part 2)

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication

As compared to almost anything. Regular co-hosts Annalee "Cartimandua" Barney, Joe "joebreeves" Reeves and Alexander "Alexander I" Strub are set to cruise with the fifth episode of RevCast (RC) a podcast focusing on Civilization: Revolution on its various platforms. "Much More of a Warmonger" (Part 2) is now netcasting with a runtime of 14m59s. The summary of topics is as follows:

- 01m09s | Topic #1
Information and reflection on Civilization: Revolution's promotion levels for units.
- 04m01s | Topic #2
The army forming ability and its advantages over non-army combatants.
- 06m39s | Topic #3
The milita unit concept with comparison to earlier series counterpart on the PC.
- 09m26s | Topic #4
Combat strategies and approaches to defeat CivRev's console-controlled civilizations.

RevCast is the second spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast on which Barney serves as a regular co-host as well; the modding-centric ModCast was the first such spin-off. Unlike either of its older siblings, RC has no defined segment categories and follows a monthly as opposed to a bi-weekly production schedule.

Coolio..

I started my first civrev game in a few months today. It's brilliant. Not looking farward to that endless AI fighter spam in the endgame though.

sweet, I wish I could listen to this on my blackberry, but it'll be a nice treat for later. Thank you guys so much for all your doing for the fans!

Top Bottom