Outraged!

France

Chieftain
Currently I am playing as Carthage on Prince on a Europe & East Coast Of America. All true locations. I've reached the Renaissance Era very exited to get that colonization feel :lol: BUT THE EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN FLORENCE ATTACKED. Florence just patch up on Florida:mad:! I thought removed it! & now everything ruined! Is there a way I can get rid of it, right there and then? Like in my saves? I opened it up with notepad; don't know what to do? Please, HELP. :(

Florence is the problem; I don't want it to be there. You see I'm playing in a true start location Europe map, with a bit of eastern North America, I wanted North America to be empty for colonization. When I arrived where Florida is I found Florence, which I thought I deleted in the scenario editor for it not to crowd Rome to much. Basically, what I'm asking for is the way to remove Florence from the game in my saves.
Thank you very much for reading! :)

Oh, I thought it was something involving the feeling of Florence exiting your colon...
There is a mode called IGE that you can use to do worldbuilding mid game.

Did a city state just declare war on the OP without aid of major civ?

If it were Venice (back when Venice was a CS), you could just say it was Venice, FL. The closest Florence is in South Carolina, unfortunately, so you'll have to use in-game editor to move it there.

:p

Top Bottom