Windows 10

Kalischild

Chieftain
I am about to take up Microsofts suspiciously generous offer to update my Windows 7 operating system to Windows 10. Has any player experience of whether Civ Beyond Earth play well on W10? It plays beautifully on 7.

I could refuse the upgrade, but fear that, like XP, they then abandon it to rot.

I would appreciate advice

Kalischild

Moderator Action: Thread moved from CIV 1

I'd like to help, but this is the wrong forum. This is the Civ I section for the Civilization game from 1991, which most certainly can't run on Win 10, unless you use DOSBox.

As far as 'Beyond Earth' goes, I haven't played any Civ game after Civ 3, but it probably should run just fine. You should still check out its own forum (I don't even know if it has one here).

I am about to take up Microsofts suspiciously generous offer to update my Windows 7 operating system to Windows 10. Has any player experience of whether Civ Beyond Earth play well on W10? It plays beautifully on 7.

I could refuse the upgrade, but fear that, like XP, they then abandon it to rot.

I would appreciate advice

Kalischild
what is this 'beyond earth' you talk of? A mod on civ where phalanxes are martians?

I'd like to help, but this is the wrong forum. This is the Civ I section for the Civilization game from 1991, which most certainly can't run on Win 10, unless you use DOSBox.

As far as 'Beyond Earth' goes, I haven't played any Civ game after Civ 3, but it probably should run just fine. You should still check out its own forum (I don't even know if it has one here).

Civ 4 is excellent.

Top Bottom