A Roll Call of Sorts

How Active are you planning to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Hi, just trying to get an idea of how many people have visited the DGRG1 Forums. Choosing an option in this poll will not be considered a commitment, just a general idea of your thoughts on this game. We're glad you stopped in.

Choose an option that answers this question to you at this time:

How active are you planning to be in this Civ3 Democracy Game?

1. Very - I'd like to run for office

2. Some - I'm new to this and would like to learn, or maybe I'm not new and just want to be a voting citizen with an occasional post.

3. Hardly - I don't have much time, but plan to lurk until I can participate more

4. Not at all - Just a Lurker

It will also depend on how fun the game is. If it becomes a micromanaging, let's play the perfect [c3c] game and pulverize the AI then I doubt it'll be much fun. If we try to play with some imaginative constraints then things could get fun.

Hmm, I'm looking at being a casual roll. Perhaps run in an office here and there.

Not sure, hoping to run for office though, Military... as usual :lol:

I'll likely have to brush up on my C3C strategies though...

i'm new here and don't even know how a democracy game works...lol
wish i could learn and join? =P

I'm curious about how it all works. The first time I looked into this, several years ago, I could not figure out what was going on. Now that I'm active in the [c3c] MTDG II, I have a better idea, but the various sub-forums are still throwing me for a curve.

Is there a How To Play thread or post anywhere in the archives?

Sign Up and Jump In sounds fine, but how do you know if you are drowning or not? :confused:

Well, we've got 15 so far, ranging from office holders to Lurkers. This is good, I expect more later. :thumbsup:

Zearo, in the first games none of us had experience. We learned through experimenting. And found the fun in moving our nation forward as a group. Good to have you.

I'll stick to voting and watching first, then see about offices if I'm confident enough. Never participated in one of these, and it's been a long while since i've played Civ3, so...

REALLY excited to be involved, though.

REALLY glad to have you here, Darkwish. :thumbsup:

Some, at least for the next month and a half. Lent is starting this coming Wednesday. My time will be reduced somewhat.

Actually, for me, it's something in between options 2 and 3. All depends on how my time is taken by other things.
Though what could be more important than a game of Civ :confused:

It all depends on how my schedule works out, so I voted "some".

Any real activity in this would likely start sometime in March. I won't have a great deal of time until then.

Glad you signed up, Elear. If I can be of any help or answer any questions, just let me know.

Welcome to everyone else, too!

Top Bottom