"Shadow" schedule

aha, thanks for the info. I must admit I had never heard of it before, in fact I seem to remember that Malakim's God was someone starting with an L ?
Lugus. You're not wrong.

Looking forward to this immensely guys - keep up the good work!

Hold on. I saw something there about "Guilds." I suspect the answer will be to the tone of "maybe..." but are you implementing Corporations, FfH style? The only things better than playing as genocidal tree-hugging elves is playing as genocidal tree-hugging elves who run cutthroat guilds that suck money from their allies' coffers.
I also can't wait to see what you've planned for the new religions. This ought to be good...

Wahoo! Shadow is almost here...

What a nice xmas pressie from da team! And if its released after xmas, what a lovely still xmas pressie from da team!

Excellent news.

I've been toying with Faeryl recently (I'll just pause to think about the implication of those words...) having modded her to be arcane/raider, and created a map where they get to start in a wintery forest with their summery pals nearby and Yggdrasil between them to fight over. Having a hoot, and have come to what I hope is an appropriate solution to not being able to build elven improvements: just pressgang Arendel's workers. I'd love to see how you guys intended the svartalfar to be implemented.

Speaking as someone with many years IT project experience, that looks like a pretty tight schedule you're aiming for. I hope you make it, and can survive without a social life for a bit longer!

Good luck, keep up the good work, and don't spare the horses!

Yes, emphasis on FfH style. Meaning you don't really know what they'll be like just based on BtS usage.
Aww... but using evil mega-corps to wreck the economies of developing nations while filling my own pocket is so much fun! I suppose I shouldn't expect to bring my favorite Mayan sushi chain to Erebus. Unless there's a fisherman's guild... :mischief:
But you guys have a wonderful way of coming up with crazy ideas and making them work. (The AC, Grigori, and Perpentach's insanity, for instance.) I eagerly await the Guild spotlight, even more so then the religions. Gods are easy; put together an altar, start praying, and hope a god decides to manifest himself and start giving orders for you to interpret for your peons. But a guild? They require a lot of hard work, planning, and the ever-so-rare commodity of intelligent people.
It's gonna be a long couple of months. But it beats the heck out of waiting for games whose release dates get pushed back upon the whim of a malevolent deity. (As I have done several times, occasionally to be disappointed with the results...) If you can't make a truly good game on your impressively compact schedule, by all means, take your time! But if we reach mid-April and I'm still playing .25, I may be forced to chain you to your computers and only feed you when a new feature has been successfully implemented. Nothing personal.

Hooray! Just in time for winter break!
As the God of Winter would no doubt say, "Yes, this is a fitting offering."

i just can't wait to see how espianoge will be implemented into ffh2. And also to see what monty python jokes will be snuck into this version...

I'm surprised there isn't an animal realeased later in the game of strength 10 or so, represented by a little white bunny ;P

Strength of 10? the holy grail bunny? It must be 50!:crazyeye:

flamesssss

anyway, wow, I have a feeling my december/january isn't going to exist beyond ffh :D

Can't wait to see all the new content!!! ^_^

Strength of 10? the holy grail bunny? It must be 50!:crazyeye:

but it pales in comparison to the most feared of MP creatures, the Dead Parrot...

Spoiler :

A foreign diplomat has bought a rare Norwegian Blue from one of your shops in [City Name Here]. However, the parrot is dead.

Insist the parrot is alive, insisting on its lovely plumage (suffer -1 relations hit)

Send the diplomat to Bolton, tell 'em its a pun (suffer -2 relations hit)

Replace the parrot (subtract :gold:500 from treasury)

but it pales in comparison to the most feared of MP creatures, the Dead Parrot...

Spoiler :

A foreign diplomat has bought a rare Norwegian Blue from one of your shops in [City Name Here]. However, the parrot is dead.

Insist the parrot is alive, insisting on its lovely plumage (suffer -1 relations hit)

Send the diplomat to Bolton, tell 'em its a pun (suffer -2 relations hit)

Replace the parrot (subtract :gold:500 from treasury)

Im so going to steal that idea.

This schedule is really tight. I am working now for almost 3 years in an IT-Product Company, but we are hardly able to kick out customizations of our generic software in only 7 weeks and we have more than 3 code writers ..

So I draw my hat and I say I am impressed. I was impressed before and I just will keep being astonished .. frankly speaking the conversion of FFH2 to BTS AND the redesign of the Code regarding the Spell System in merely 2 months .. do you people have some other jobs or some family or some free time beside this project ??

I sincerely hope that Kael gets a real good offer as Development Head in an IT Product Company very soon because I can not imagine anybody better suited for this job. But naturally I also hope he gets this offer AFTER FFH2 is finally released - i am a little selfish in this case (and besides it should be a company that is not competing with my one ) :)

So all the best, keep the fires burning in the Forge.

Top Bottom