End of Empires - N3S III

With the ridiculously broad stats / dark age / wiki / rules / universe info / possibly rankings update that I will be doing soon, I will also add in a list of NPC nations that I recommend.

Glad to hear. Good luck with this Epic! :D

North King said:
With the ridiculously broad stats / dark age / wiki / rules / universe info / possibly rankings update that I will be doing soon, I will also add in a list of NPC nations that I recommend.

Salutations!

For the sake of the universe's integrity, maybe we shouldn't do any collaborative work. ;)

But seriously, I'm not really sure why I'd need to be in that group. Daftpanzer has incredible creativity and graphical skill, and bizarrely loveable sense of humour, and North King writes beautiful prose (not suggesting that they lack in other things). I don't see myself standing out where the other two don't stand out as well.

A child who went into a coma when it was 12 months old, and now has a few moments of lucidity every year. :p

When are orders due?

Is it to late to join in? Because if not, here's my tribe.
Myronshia
Starting Location: I will provide the map later, but around the arid lands west of the Kern Sea
Society: Heavily Religious Monarchy:
High Priest
Senior Warriors
Junior Warriors
Camel Breeders
Ordinary People
Lineage: I don't quite understand what I'm supposed to write...
Values: Religion, Warriorhood
Religion(s): Polytheism with four main gods, all in the form of cats
Myros: The Sun, Humanity
Mykshir: Camels
Ako Apopha: Fire, Metal, Sand
Sevrshyr: Water, Agriculture, and Hunting
Language: Myronshian. No writing yet, other than a loose pictography
Mythos: Will come soon, when I have some more time
Economic Base: No currency, just a very loose decentralization.
Camel Breeding is very important in the tribe, as well as glassmaking. Shipbuilding is a fairly minor industry, due to lack of resources to build ships and docks with, but still important. Mining is dominant in the farther east lands where deposits of silver and iron lie. To the east, forging is also a major industry, because all sorts of foreign metals are common due to the harbors, and not just silver and iron.
Nation Names: Myronshia
Person Names: Mykr, the current High Priest.
Place Names: Miron Myra (The Main City)

Stats are up. The "update" is not, a little too much for just tonight. Here are the casualties and bonuses. Since stats are up, you can officially begin plotting in earnest now. The update will only carry relevant information for new nations, those being pretty much anything posted before this post,* and... Krato... so the rest of you can go off with your own merry little things.

Casualties

Evyni vs. Ritti
-Ritti
-500 levies, -40 professionals
-25 ships (completely offset by captured Ritti vessels)

Gallat vs. Evyni and Ferman
Gallat:
-2,000 levies, -500 professionals
-50 ships
Evyni Empire:
-1,000 levies, -200 professionals
-50 ships
-Ferman
Seadol:
-500 levies
-Taudo

Ederru vs. Stettin
Ederru:
-200 levies
-6 ships

Shu vs. Yan
Shu:
-500 levies, -50 Ichenga
-Yan

The Big One
Algoli:
-1,000 steppe cavalry
Satar:
-25,000 levies, -3,500 steppe cavalry, -7,500 noble cavalry, -200 professionals, -100 Argai, -35 elephants, +10,000 Kash’im, -5,000 Kash’im, -12,500 income
Order of the One:
-5 professionals
Sira:
-250 levies, +1,000 income
Krato:
-30,000 levies, -1,000 professionals, -2,500 income
Moti:
-2,500 levies, -1,000 professionals, -100 elephants, -2,500 income
Trilui:
-6,000 levies, -1,000 professionals, -25 ships, -5,000 Tui, -10,000 income
Faron:
-12,000 levies, -1,000 professionals, -10,000 income
Hu’ut:
-5,000 levies, -500 professionals, -2,500 income
Gyza:
-150 professionals, -1,500 levies, -500 income
Church of Iralliam:
-500 levies
-Serat

Bonuses:

Faron: + Some cultural artifacts were removed to the highlands + Smoother Hu’ut Transition + Not complete fragmentation (yet) + Luck
Nahari: + 250 income
Opulensi: + 250 income, + military quality
Evyni: + 250 income
Leun: ++ 500 income
Satar: ++ Fairly small casualties in the War, still a coherent command structure (temporarily)
Palmyra: +250 income
Iralliam: + 250 income
Gallat: ++ Luck, low casualties
Moti: + Luck
Krato: + Luck

*If you have posted a nation template and are still interested, please confirm your interest.

I'm sick of making one turn PCs.

NK.....Once again I am highly saddened by my manpower. Is there a reason that everything I annex counts for nothing; maybe excluding Ritti and Taudo, since they were rather recent? But still, very little growth?

Top Bottom