The Doktor's Icon Request Workshop

DoktorApplejuce

Champion of Kirkwall
Hello all, Welcome to my Icon (and other art) request workshop. Here, you can (politely, preferably) make requests for me to create 2D art for you. I can make any unit, building, civ, leader, or resource icons that you may need, as well as leader art, maps, and unit reskins.

Just note that:
A) I have mods of my own that I'm working on, and they will take top priority
B) I'm also working in collaboration with a few people, and their icons take priority over any requests here.

But, if I have time, I'll see what I can do for you. If you have specifics in mind, be sure to voice them in your request, otherwise I'll just wing it with what I have available. And, if you have reference images, please include them.

0-0-0-0-0

Some Examples of my work:

Unit/Building Icons:

Leader Icons:

Civ Icons:

Leader Scenes:
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Unit Reskins:

(Reskin of the Napoleonic Musketman unit created by bernie14, here)
Spoiler :

(Reskin of the sorceress unit created by Nomad or What, here)
Spoiler :

(Reskin of the Danish Longboat)
Spoiler :

Do you make only icons, or some other stuff too, like leaderscenes?
Anyway, I am in need of some icons, so I will keep you in mind once I get to my mod.

Do you make only icons, or some other stuff too, like leaderscenes?
Anyway, I am in need of some icons, so I will keep you in mind once I get to my mod.

I can do leader scenes, maps, and even reskins of units.

This is a leader scene I put together;
Spoiler :

I would like to request 2 new icons, I have the time and patience to wait so please feel free to let me know when they're finished or if theres any issues.

Spoiler :

A yellow leopard with a Royal Navy Blue Background, the image on the left may be used or referenced

Spoiler :

A red stylized grenade shown in the photo with bright yellow background, image on the left may be referenced.

I would like to request 2 new icons, I have the time and patience to wait so please feel free to let me know when they're finished or if theres any issues.

Spoiler :

A yellow leopard with a Royal Navy Blue Background, the image on the left may be used or referenced

Spoiler :

A red stylized grenade shown in the photo with bright yellow background, image on the left may be referenced.

Unless you had a specific RGB code for the colours you wanted used, how about these?

Unless you had a specific RGB code for the colours you wanted used, how about these?

Thank you!!! I really appreciate it, if you ever need an extra hand in the future (pedia entries, designs, coding [until next year] please feel free to call me, truly fantastic job!!!

Unfortunately, this is all I have. Maybe if you could download my leaderhead (link below in my signature) and open it in Nifskope you could see more of it.
I would really love it if someone could create a 2D leaderscene for me for Civ V. I want to make an Uzbekistan civilization, especially that I saw that no one has made one yet.

I want request a couple of maps, here are some references:
Spoiler :

This is French Indochina (Warning: the following image is large)
Spoiler :

This is the Nyasaland Protectorate, however you this reference is a bit odd and if you can you can use an alternative map and you can take any civil liberties with both of them.
Thank you in advance for all of your services, please finish them at your earliest conviniences.

Unfortunately, this is all I have. Maybe if you could download my leaderhead (link below in my signature) and open it in Nifskope you could see more of it.
I would really love it if someone could create a 2D leaderscene for me for Civ V. I want to make an Uzbekistan civilization, especially that I saw that no one has made one yet.

I'll make you a deal; That image is simply too small to use for the leader image. But, I am willing to draw a leader image entirely from scratch, but only once my own mod I'm currently working on is finished. It may be as long as two weeks until that mod is done, so until then, by all means; feel free to look and see if someone else is willing to something faster.

If you do agree, I'll let you know when I'm able to start working on your leader image, and it may take up to a week and a half from the time I start to when it's done.

(Note to anyone reading this, other than IgorS: This is a one-off deal. I really would prefer to not draw any other art from scratch, simply because it is so time-consuming, and would get in the way of my own projects. Icons, maps, and other art I can do using photo-manipulation take much less time).

I want request a couple of maps, here are some references:
Spoiler :

This is French Indochina (Warning: the following image is large)
Spoiler :

This is the Nyasaland Protectorate, however you this reference is a bit odd and if you can you can use an alternative map and you can take any civil liberties with both of them.
Thank you in advance for all of your services, please finish them at your earliest conviniences.

I'll get on these, though they'll likely have to wait until tomorrow, as I'm heading out fairly soon here.

I'll get on these, though they'll likely have to wait until tomorrow, as I'm heading out fairly soon here.

Take your time I am willing to wait unitil you finish any of your priorities :) everybody has been kind of busy including me, studying coding, xml, lua and repeatingly reading Kael's Guide for refrences.

I'll make you a deal; That image is simply too small to use for the leader image. But, I am willing to draw a leader image entirely from scratch, but only once my own mod I'm currently working on is finished. It may be as long as two weeks until that mod is done, so until then, by all means; feel free to look and see if someone else is willing to something faster.

I only wanted to know if you could do something with it, if you say it will take you time, and that you are busy, it is OK. I was definitely planning on opening a new thread asking for help from other artists. If I will not find anyone else, I guess I will have to rely on you, or just forget about this civ.
I would also like to stress out that I am not in a rush to get this civ done, so you may take your time.

I have a different request, though.
I would like to make my own Israelite civ, and I would need icons for a Hebrew slinger unit, and another unit I am planning to use as a unique swordsman.
Here are images:

A Menorah icon and a map could be nice too, but I am sure I can get them from mods that already exist.
And again, no rush at all.

I only wanted to know if you could do something with it, if you say it will take you time, and that you are busy, it is OK. I was definitely planning on opening a new thread asking for help from other artists. If I will not find anyone else, I guess I will have to rely on you, or just forget about this civ.
I would also like to stress out that I am not in a rush to get this civ done, so you may take your time.

I have a different request, though.
I would like to make my own Israelite civ, and I would need icons for a Hebrew slinger unit, and another unit I am planning to use as a unique swordsman.
Here are images:

A Menorah icon and a map could be nice too, but I am sure I can get them from mods that already exist.
And again, no rush at all.

Sorry, it took a bit longer than I would have liked, as I've been a little busy lately, but how about this for the slinger?

Also, the menorah Icon and the map can be done; but I'll need a bit more info. For the icon; I'll need the colours you want used, and for the map, at the very least, I'll need a specific era of Israel you want a map of at the very least, though if you have any specific maps that you want me to use as reference, those would be appreciated.

Hey there. I need some icons and was hoping you could help. Here's what I need from my Basque civ:

UU:

Spoiler :

If you could please make his hat red that would be great.

UB:

Spoiler :

Leader:

Spoiler :

Just his face and upper body.

Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom