RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFC, Y U go down?!!!

Argh, CFC, going down and up!

There's NotW to be played and you go down?​

RANT: why don't you use spoiler?

Over the past few days, I've become increasingly worried over the possibility of the blue people I came up with, in the extremely unlikely event they happen to be real (lol), turning out to be interstellar predators.

More and more scientists saying the only way a civilization can succeed in space is by being predators is NOT helping.

Damn you, reality. Damn you to Hell. :cry:

I don't feel much like hanging around here much more.

I just love it when I'm updating my story and my Internet has a random, inexplicable hiccup of the "Costs me a significant amount of my work" variety.

Lazarus is your friend choxorn.

Rant: Got kicked from my guild in World of Warcraft yesterday. I'm probably better off, if they can't even take a little harmless joke about double penetration then they aren't people I want to hang with anyway.

Rant: Got kicked from my guild in World of Warcraft yesterday. I'm probably better off, if they can't even take a little harmless joke about double penetration then they aren't people I want to hang with anyway.

Seriously? A little DP is enough for a /gkick? Were there kids around or fundies or something?

The guild I was in back when I played was adults-only; nobody under 18, so that helped. We made it very clear that the language and humor were used by adults with other adults, and if that made you squeamish then we weren't a good fit.

Didn't get any sleep last night at all. Fortunately, I don't have anything important to do today but it still sucks being this tired. I don't want to take a nap because then my sleep schedule will get all thrown off.

Also, ants are in my kitchen. I bought some ant traps but the little buggers completely ignore them. I'm considering pouring Comet down the the baseboards where they're getting in. I'm not sure if it's the best idea, but again, no sleep.

Seriously? A little DP is enough for a /gkick? Were there kids around or fundies or something?

The guild I was in back when I played was adults-only; nobody under 18, so that helped. We made it very clear that the language and humor were used by adults with other adults, and if that made you squeamish then we weren't a good fit.

I don't even know, I didn't know anyone in that guild. They just randomly invited me when I was level 6 after recently moving to a new server.

I don't even know, I didn't know anyone in that guild. They just randomly invited me when I was level 6 after recently moving to a new server.

Ahhh, yeah. That's your problem! If a guild is so uncaring about the quality of their membership that they blind-invite any lowbies in starting areas, that's a sign that it may not be a stellar group of people. :lol:

Definitely sounds like you're better off. Hit up the realm forums and find yourself a better outfit to roll with, nowhere to go but up from there. :)

C'mon guys, seriously? You slow down with the ranting just as the thread is about to end and delaying a potentially awesome new title in the next thread?

For shame. :p

tomislav imba, that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom