End of Empires - N3S III

Actually, IF we were doing conventional style updates and I am allowed to get myself as many story bonni as I usually do, I don't mind starting a new culture.

Oh..:( why? I thought he an Masada were presiding over Sesh? Who's successor is Tisesh?

Jania has been a NPC for a while hasn't it?

Excellent Update NK.

To: The Treha

Hello, former enemies. I hope we can put our former differences beside us, with the interfering Trilui out the picture. For peace between our nations,you need simply grant us the 4 isles above the main island chain to your south.

to: The Treha
Don't forget your true allies in this time of challenges, we protected you from the Epichirisi when you were a young nation. Let us continue our alliance and cooperation.

To: The Trehans and the Trilui

We simply wish for peaceful trade with both of you. Trilu, why must you think my agreement with the Trehans amounts to an alliance against you?

North King: As for any Arkage names, place, nation, and so on, some sort of word with -id on the end will do (the only exceptions are Craknus, as he is still a great hero, and MOST of the things which already have names in the Arkage language).

Oh..:( why? I thought he an Masada were presiding over Sesh? Who's successor is Tisesh?

Jania has been a NPC for a while hasn't it?

Since Tisesh was predominantly Seshweay, Jania reverted to me.

The Five Men of Hanid
To increase Hanid's own stature, Hanid and Pa (as he had reverted to calling himself informally) decided to revive the Craknid myth. But to back up the full implementation of the myth, they would need real achievements. Luckily, Hanid's genuinely extraordinary ability to recognise talent came into play.

First they found a merchant, Sovi of Truilui. His unusual quirk was talking about an idea called "inflation". Hanid was curious, and they talked to him about it. What they had found was a groundbreaking economic discovery- that the real worth of money (and gold, not counting jewelery and the like) was in it's ability to purchase other items, not inherent worth. And therefore, that the more money and gold there was, the less valuable it became. He countered with the doctrine of Mass Importation- most gold (and money) would be stamped with a several sign. It could ONLY be spent within Jania itself on importation. The stamp would have no legal effect elsewhere.

However, this was actually useless, though the basic theory was a great leap.

Next, they looked through the ranks for a man of war. They found one in a suprising place- Asnid, an ex-soldier academic. His ambition was for large scale restoration of the academies through government funding and with top military personell, sending archeology expeditions to recover the old Arkage system of ranks, and reviving the Seshweay (though their emnity didn't exist now, despite Hanid and Pa's attempts to rekindle it) doctrine of the citizen-soldier. Not a true man of war, but quite useful to them.

Naturally, however, Hanid took the credit for both achievements. "Hanid the Great Craknid" he began to call himself. Somebody putting the word Craknid after their name was not unusual, but the title "The Great" was one he must have known did not apply as greatly as he said it did. He claimed to have planned his political campaign for the leadership (which was suprisingly bloodless, but this was to luck's credit. Panid, as he was called at the time, really planned it), his military restorations (Asnid's), and his economic plans (Sovi's). As people did not know of his advisors, they began to call him "Hanid the Great Craknid"...

oh ok.. does it say that anywhere?

Hello, former enemies. I hope we can put our former differences beside us, with the interfering Trilui out the picture. For peace between our nations,you need simply grant us the 4 isles above the main island chain to your south.

to: The Epichirisi

Your statement 'For peace between our nations,you need simply grant us the 4 isles above the main island chain to your south', seemed like a threat toward the Treha to us. We desire to keep the peace between us and would like you find an agreement with you regarding this.

to: The Epichirisi

Your statement 'For peace between our nations,you need simply grant us the 4 isles above the main island chain to your south', seemed like a threat toward the Treha to us. We desire to keep the peace between us and would like you find an agreement with you regarding this.

We simply wish native Epichirisi territory come back to us. If we held any Trehan territories we would just as readily return them.

Good point, although its unlikly to rouse the passion of all the other peoples!

OOC: It's called manipulation. I know I could convince the Duroc to go to war since they have been the main target of these wars. Once I convince them, Moti will probably decide I must be telling the truth because the Duroc believe me. I'm counting on The Kingdom of Piatrata to agree to attack because they used to be people that you conquered, plus the bribe I gave them.

Now if only North King would reply to the NPC diplomacy....

Now if only North King would reply to the NPC diplomacy....

Your wish is my suggestion.

To: The Kingdom of Piatrata

Tell us, do you wish to claim the riches that you deserve? Long ago, Thearak conquered you lands in a selfish act of brutallity. Now that Thearak is weakened, you can finally strike back. Think of it. People will wonder. "Who was the glorious nation that brought thearak to its knees?" And everyone will shout "Piatrata!" Not only glory awaits you on this path. If you join us in destroying Thearak you will have to expand your throne room just to fit all of the ivory you will have.

We agree to this alliance, and will march to greet your armies on the Kiyaj!

To: Moti and The Republic of Duroc

My friends, our alliance has paid off. Together we have fended off Thearak's attacks. Now, Thearak is on its deathbed. Now is the time to strike! We can finally destroy our age old enemy! Krato wishes for no land. However, any land that was formerly Duroc will be returned to the Republic. Any lands other then that conquered by Krato will be given to Moti.

Certainly, friends.

While we are eager to join in your cause, we find ourselves tied down in other areas. No army will be sent, but we will give you a shipment of tin.

Will the first page be updated anytime soon? I keep on instinctively going there to check out the map.

EDIT: Also, does anyone have iron or does everyone have it? It's not on the economic map.

Excellent Update NK.

Edited: wrong thing to say.

If not, peace is wanting, but this encrouchment on our homeland is unacceptable. We will be fulling commited to the alliance of Trilu and us.

To: Moti

Spectacular! Your gift will be a great help in our quest. If you need help in these "other areas" just ask.

To: The Kingdom of Piatrata

We have chosen our allies well! Surely we cannot lose with such an eager ally on our side. You won't regret this decision. People all over the world will sing your name in praise.

To: the Republic of Duroc

Well, old friends, we will finally win your old lands back. While Moti is unable to aid in the fight with Thearak, a new ally, Piatrata has come to aid us. Victory is now assured.

1. The isle of Hanno, named after the former city state.
2. The isle of Vinui.
3. The isle of Linlui
4. Hulinui, formerly land of the 4 peninsulas
5. The Evinui Mountians
6. The isle of Soui
7. The isle of Divui

Thats what I have so far, for various places in my domain.

Will the first page be updated anytime soon? I keep on instinctively going there to check out the map.

Maps should be updated tonight.

EDIT: Also, does anyone have iron or does everyone have it? It's not on the economic map.

Farou, Hu'ut, and Trilui are definitely in the Iron Age; the further from there you get, the more likely that bronze predominates. No major source of iron has been found.

How about Jania?

Edited: wrong thing to say.

If not, peace is wanting, but this encrouchment on our homeland is unacceptable. We will be fulling commited to the alliance of Trilu and us.

Wait, what?

Top Bottom