Civilization: 2 German settlers
No Starting techs
Difficulty: Deity
Total players: unknown
Restarts: on
Barbarians: Restless Tribes (-0)
50x80 game generated map

Deadline: Feb 9 23, 2016

Please be sure to follow the submission guidelines when submitting your game (please do not send your files in a .zip file. Attach them directly to your e-mail with your name in the save file). No extra save is needed.

You can download the game here.

Please send the saved games only to civ2gotm@gmail.com.

Have fun.

Attachments

• GOTM173.jpg
    GOTM173.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 350
  • GOTM_173.sav
    67.8 KB · Views: 216
Sorry for the bad english.
I started playing. Game Version: Сiv2 Multiplaer Gold in Russian translation. it does not violate the rules of the game?

Welcome to CFC Comrade Oleg.

The game was created in classic. You can play in classic or Multiplayer Gold or any other Civ2 version that can open the starting save.

Multiplayer gold has super aggressive AI which reduces the diplomacy aspect of the game significantly. You are welcome to use the patch (available on Civfanatics) to restore diplomacy to the classic.

By the way, GOTMs 171 and 172 are still quite active too. In case you want to join.

Starting location is decent for OCC. I have not had a chance to do map analysis yet.

A tile have 4 specials,but need work,I maked Berlin in that tile after a hut discovered lucky and seed estabilished.No experience in OCC,I know just late victory...:).

The visible forest maybe 4-special, but it has no visible (I have not done black clicking yet) ocean access which is often crucial for OCC.

I'm trying to play this GOTM, and trying to apply the attitude.exe patch from CFC, but it doesn't seem to be working... I try to patch, and then when I launch civ2.exe it gives me a "dummy" process that doesn't actually start the game and that can't be closed from Task Manager (have to restart the PC) Seems like it's not compatible or something, maybe with the 64bit patch? Can anyone give me the steps to follow in case I mucked it up?

Asking here since I'm more likely to get an answer in due time. Not going OCC, so it's not super bad, but still.

Sorry all,
I've mistimed real-life on this one! Please could I have a few days extension? I'm nearly at my chosen ending.
Inkerman

Deadline is here already?! :confused:
Wow, time flies when you are having fun playing civ 2.

Deadline extended by 2 weeks.

Thanks! I need to play on for five more turns to finish. Not sure how much time I will have tomorrow.
having fun playing civ 2.
;) Yeah, sometimes it feels like work to me, playing a really focused game! But playing sloppily would be even less fun...

Thanks! I was about to become worried... ;)

Top Bottom