CIV2 MPG City Screen

skulb

Chieftain
I spent a lot of time on this city screen for one of my star trek mods. Honestly I like it so much I just had to share it.

Attachments

• TREKCITY.GIF
    TREKCITY.GIF
    27.8 KB · Views: 336
paint classic works nicely, although you have to save as bmp.

Very nice skub. I like this one the most. Have you thought of doing a cyberpunk or industrial one?

I've never had a cause to look into a cyberpunk theme. Industrial sounds like fun. I may do something with that soon.

City Screen I created. More naturalistic I guess.
I made this for a star wars mod. It looks more rebel than empire. And more wookie than rebel.

Attachments

• swCITY.GIF
    swCITY.GIF
    28.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Newest version of star trek the next generation city screen.

Attachments

• tngCITY.GIF
    tngCITY.GIF
    33.7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Hello Again. New revision for TOS city screen and new movie era lcars style city screen.

Attachments

• tosCITY.GIF
    tosCITY.GIF
    30.6 KB · Views: 180
  • tmpCITY.GIF
    tmpCITY.GIF
    28.6 KB · Views: 151
Hello Again. New revision for TOS city screen and new movie era lcars style city screen.
Those new movies were awful - and horribly sloppy in plot and continuity. But then again, almost all Hollywood remakes of past intellectual properties put out in the last two decades have been awful - ESPECIALLY Michael Bayh's unforgivable butcheries of the intellectual properties of the old Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Jem cartoon series I grew up with and loved in the '80's as a kid on Saturday Mornings.

New City Screen for Star Trek. This is my own "future" lcars experiment. Also my most current people.bmp

Attachments

• tneCITY.GIF
    tneCITY.GIF
    38.1 KB · Views: 184
  • people.bmp
    301.1 KB · Views: 192
Top Bottom