New NESes, ideas, development, etc

I'm contemplating a RoboCop game. Basically you play a Big Corporation/Gang/Terrorist organization and fight for control of various neighborhoods. I might include mutants arising from chemical spills...

There will not be a map. Unless someone decides to make one.

How will we know who controls what neighbourhoods without a map?

Why not pick some real life town/metro and use Google Earth as a way to map territories?

How will we know who controls what neighbourhoods without a map?

I like it, lets roll!

Each gang has a list saying which neighbourhoods they control? I can interpret a list easily enough.

Is my neighbourhood next to yours (easy to attack) or the complete opposite side of the city, and i'd have to go through 3 rival blocks just to get to you...

Random thought, what I would definitely play would be a story-based fresh start NES. Something with minimal rules, and a heavily story-oriented style. Maybe even using a classic map.

DaftNES in space!

I know I know... Just playing with ideas for fun.

Nope!

it looks really purty daft.

Looks cool as always Daft, although with so many icons, if you ever did run something like that, managing all them could take quite awhile I would think.

Random thought, what I would definitely play would be a story-based fresh start NES. Something with minimal rules, and a heavily story-oriented style. Maybe even using a classic map.

Would you like that Earth start or Fresh start?

Would you like that cradle/regional or tribal?

Might start a mini-NES, with very basic stats, and heavy on the stories. I can currently hope to get an update every week (or two to give you guys time for stories?). All stuff will be in stories: projects and secrets shall be sent via PM and revealed fully or partialy how I see fit. The others shall be quoted and their effects thought out. Finally, stories that just reflect on the situation shall do something.

What do you guys think?

Would you like that Earth start or Fresh start?

Would you like that cradle/regional or tribal?

Might start a mini-NES, with very basic stats, and heavy on the stories. I can currently hope to get an update every week (or two to give you guys time for stories?). All stuff will be in stories: projects and secrets shall be sent via PM and revealed fully or partialy how I see fit. The others shall be quoted and their effects thought out. Finally, stories that just reflect on the situation shall do something.

What do you guys think?

Earth fresh start. As you can probably see, it is already up and will have its second update shortly. If you're interested in joining, just fill out a basic template, and I'll put your faction in the update. No need to send orders if you don't have any ideas as of yet, just a template.

Damn you to hell Dafty :p

Top Bottom