So far we had:
Archeron refusing to use his firebreath,
Archeron wandering around and ignoring his hord,
Archeron "hidding" his hord so nobody can use it,
Archerons horde being to powerfull because of his free mithrill promotions,
Archeron calling his brothers for help,
Archeron createing to cult of dragons to early,
Archeron refusing to be in the game at all,

That a really creative dragon when it comes to creating mischief. :)

Well, there are 13 woman leaders in FfH, so we would have to get rid of one. Os- Gabella seems like the only one who will be able to resist him.

Yes, but one of the 13 is the other Lanun leader. It seems improbable that an event would be coded for a Lanun vs. Lanun game.

So far we had:

Now he'll fly to another continent with his horde and hang out in Dis with the Infernals.

hmm... it would actually be kinda cool if Acheron would go after his horde if it were stolen. What if he had a special script to always go to the tile with the horde equipment or wonder, fighting any non-barb, non-barb-trait unit in his way to get there.

I also think that if the AI has trouble building him again then you should probably make him appear only through a random event, like the other beast type barbarian heroes. It may also be appropriate for him to start somewhat stronger, and to need to conquer his first city.

I'll bring this up again here just because I've not seen any answer yet:

What is the status of the Kurios Sprawling trait and their cultural borders not encompassing more territory with each growth?

So far we had:

So why not give Loki Acheron's abilities. :)

(Kidding!)

Breunor

Your farm was destroyed by a marauding Barbarian Hill!
:hammer2::twitch: :spank:

:)

I don't usually want more hills. Farming hills, raising hills or doing the Treant shuffle with 'em would be entertaining but a bit overpowered. My preference would be either for the ability to treat peaks as hills or for the ability to lengthen rivers. Those seem fairly modest to me, but maybe also restrict the ability to mine peaks or extend headwaters to a particular hero or a later-game unit trio if that still seems too much.

Still... No dams, canals, terraces, dikes, highways,... No greenhouses, machinery, power plants, radio,... It seems odd that magic always seems to be capable of less rather than more.

I mean come on, 10%. Thats 2 out of 21 tiles. And you usually have made 3-5 tiles as hills already, so thats 1.7 out of 17 tiles. And some of these tiles might not be able to become hills, unless every tile can now.

I know that I am going to hope damn hard every time I use that spell that it turn my non-hill city locations into Hill for the defense. ;) (and if it was a plains tile, the extra prod)

Why not instead of the hill transformation, include a X% chance that a mine/hill will have a bonus hammer or commerce tile bonus if it doesn't have one already? This would be the same as some of the special events that give individual bonuses to tiles. If the % is high enough (say 35%), I wouldn't even give the free gold.

Why not instead of the hill transformation, include a X% chance that a mine/hill will have a bonus hammer or commerce tile bonus if it doesn't have one already? This would be the same as some of the special events that give individual bonuses to tiles. If the % is high enough (say 35%), I wouldn't even give the free gold.

That doesn't do anything to flatland locations, which you can be stuck with at start.

So far we had:

:p :lol: :crazyeye: :hammer2: :rotfl: :splat: :goodjob:

Let's bet the next thing...

So far we had:

You forgot that at one point he refused to heal at all so it was real easy to kill him. ;)

The button/unit graphic for the Ecclesiastic and Lightbringer are the same. I'm sure it's on the to-do list to change one or the other. For me, the sooner the better. It gets confusing at first glance. Thanks. :)

I still say that the Khazad World Spell should improve Peaks.

I think Citadels should really still act as cities. However, I would recommend changing their graphics to take up the whole square (like a city does), possibly including a moat, to make it look more reasonable.

I would also like it if the City garrison promotion/city raiders promotions had their effects on castles too without them acting as cities in other regards.

ya, i dont mind ships going in forts either, looks no worse than ships in cities

alternatively you could make grassland/plains etc. impassable for ships maybe

forts and such should act as cities too, otherwise you miss out on the bonuses from city defense

I still say that the Khazad World Spell should improve Peaks.

Perhaps an easier mechanic to implement (and one that wonuldn't get everyone harping on about losing their farms - see above posts!) would be

5% chance of turning each Khazad flatland into hills and 50% chance to turn each Khazad peaks into tundra/plains hills

Why would they want to turn peaks into tundra/hills? They lose the strategic advantage of being able to limit where their enemies can attack them. Plus, the mountains themselves fit the Khazad theme better than hills do really.

I just implemented my idea of making peaks within Khazad Territory have a good chance of spawning either mines or quarries, usually with strategic resources (among several other changes). I'm about to test it now.

Top Bottom