Win the game with every civ?

Jewman

Prince
Is there an achievement for this? I havent specifically tried to do it but I've been playing this game for so long I feel like I must have. Is there a way to check?

Steam will show you what achievements you've unlocked and which ones you have not. I don't recall there being a win with every civ meta achievement, just separate ones for each civ.

Yes, it's an achievement that's been in since Vanilla.

As such, you only need to win as the Vanilla civs to get it. (You don't need to win as DLC civs either)

I have been playing Civ games since the days of my Pentium II... Never have I beat the game with every civ as I usually get stuck playing my favorites over and over.

I HEREBY ACCEPT YOUR CHALLANGE! All the CiV and BNW civs!

What difficulty?!

I have been playing Civ games since the days of my Pentium II... Never have I beat the game with every civ as I usually get stuck playing my favorites over and over.

What difficulty?!

I can't tell u how many culture victories I've played with brazil or autocracy panzerfests but I try to mix in a different civ every once in a while. I play on immortal.

What difficulty?!

For the official steam achievement, the difficulty level doesn't matter at all.
Most going for this one will also ensure that along the way they win as all victory types, all difficulty levels, all map sizes, the 3 basic map types to get those achievements at the same time.

For the official steam achievement, the difficulty level doesn't matter at all.
Most going for this one will also ensure that along the way they win as all victory types, all difficulty levels, all map sizes, the 3 basic map types to get those achievements at the same time.

No no no, I meant what difficulty do ya'lls want me to burn this out on. Normally I play at Immortal because Diety I get the "no Fing way the AI cheated so bad" feeling too much.

I can't believe how after 17 years I still can't get enough Civ!!! :crazyeye:

Top Bottom