Starting Next to The Zulus (Again)

I've never really considered Carthage to be a warmonger! Nowhere near to the same extent as Japan, Zulu, etc....

Dido is one of the sneakiest backstabbers in all of Civ V. She's the kind of person who will welcome you into her home and tell you how happy she is you came over and ask if she can do anything for you, while in her head she's already going through all the weapons she has available to decide which one will hurt you the most.

She's one of the civs that although it may show friendly, she hates your guts and will war at any time. Never trust this woman. I usually completely eliminate this civ from the game if I have the chance.

Lol I've definitely seen her as the jealous type who would backstab but I've never been overly worried if I start off beside her lol! She does love to Publicly Denounce you every now and again though!! I'm just thinking back to all of my recent dealings with her but I can't remember the last time she DoW me

On deity she definitely DoWs, willing to DoW is different on lower difficulties.

Top Bottom