C2C - mass XML changes parser

@drj
It is only online http://hiarte.hostings.pl/civ4

It is still in development. Give me tag name and during week i will add functionality to it.

NEW UPDATE
small fix to display unitMeshgroups tag correctly as preparation to mass change it

Any updates on this, or is it considered complete?

Just moved to new apartment. I wait for new desk to have good workplace to finish it. I need one week.
I plan to add csv import for TB needs

bump :cool::cool:

Ok I have plans to do something with it

What futures will be most usefull?

I think about adding import from CSV (XLS files)

So I've currently added all the subcombats manually and yeah it would've been helpful to have this but it's done now so that's cool.

What I would like you, Nimek, to do if you can find a moment, is get those rams working as we meant them to. The issues we had left to resolve in code there have been done so I'm looking forward to getting those worked out and I just haven't had time/focus to do it yet. Would love to have that in place by the next release if we can. Might have to isolate that and some other things into an option but I'd like to see it tested by the masses first.

@TB
Please give me tag syntax that should be added to rams to support game option and i will do that.

Nimek if your still around, can at have the code so I can host it on an offline server in case this site ever goes down?

Next week i will be at home and i will post offline version for you.

Plese remind me that on monday.

Top Bottom