Another MP game??

Taken my turn, so Joseph can take his now. I hope this is not the new normal for turn cycle times!

@Koshling,

The SVN still shows Hydro as the last turn. And I too hope we can pick the pace back up a bit, especially this game.

JosEPh

RF next.

JosEPh

Turn done, Thunderbrd is up.

Oracle is broken. The screen to select a tech comes up fine. When I click on one, it closes as normal, but a red error message comes up saying: "You have already selected your free tech(s)." Also, the Science Adviser shows the selected Tech as 0/xxx. I reloaded several times, trying different Techs, but the same result every time. I suppose it could be a temporary error and the Tech might show up next turn, but I doubt it.

As I doubt this can be fixed, I'll just have to live with it. It is rather a nasty surprise though.

Oracle is broken. The screen to select a tech comes up fine. When I click on one, it closes as normal, but a red error message comes up saying: "You have already selected your free tech(s)." Also, the Science Adviser shows the selected Tech as 0/xxx. I reloaded several times, trying different Techs, but the same result every time. I suppose it could be a temporary error and the Tech might show up next turn, but I doubt it.

As I doubt this can be fixed, I'll just have to live with it. It is rather a nasty surprise though.

Did you update the dll after my last fix on the mp dll? It should've repaired the free techs from building sources as well as first to tech sources.

Turn taken. ls612 is up. We may need to back up for Magnus though...

Just take the dll that's in the assets file of the mod folder in the MP SVN here and put it into the assets file of the MP mod folder you've got in the Beyond the Sword Mods folder, overwriting the one that's there.

Thanks to whoever put the save game file in the US MP folder.

DLL file updated. The game did not ask me to recalculate.

Fascinating. I had updated it way back then, but checking in the C2C MP Assets folder shows an older version of the file. Very odd. Updated it now. Should I replay my turn and see if it makes a difference?

That made the difference. No red error message, and I got the tech this time. It did ask me to re-calc, but as per instructions when you first posted the change to the dll, I told it to not re-calc.

Not sure if I should 'update' the SVN with the new save game or just post it here. Any preference?

Edit: Updated SVN with new save game file, so you are up (again) Thunderbrd.

I sent ls612 a PM

Edit: I'm tryin' not to get grumpy, really I am. :p

JosEPh

Top Bottom