C2C SVN Changelog

fixed Guerrilla bug

New buttons for Atompunk, Biopunk, Clockpunk, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk and Steampunk cultures

Added new flags to some culture units

Re-done map resources butons for: pomegranates, mushroms, prickly pear, peyote, poltry, geode, resin, fig, guavas, natural gas, carbon dioxide icefossil beds, losbster, coconut, kangaroo, papyrus, murex, pearl, opium, cocoa, rubber, tin, helium3, camel, henna, flax, mango

Added glow to all Great Hunter and Great Farmer models
That was pain in the a.... and please dont ask me to change anything with that glow :D

Removing useless line breaks in new custom civilizations pedia entrys

New buttons for Da Vinci Tank, Ornithopter, Zephyr, Mig29, Cloud Destroyer and Early Chariot

8086-8092
Moved all last added/edited files to fpk's

• Reverted some previous changes in CvUnitAI::AI_Update because they where breaking the ContractBroker
  • Fixed a few possible CTD's in the Strength in Numbers option
  • Renamed a few Promotions and ArtDefines to match the common naming pattern
  • Updated the Civ4GameText XML-Schema validation

• Removes all unit specific adjustments to Ranged Assault values (too hard to keep aligned properly as unit tech accesses change and new units are added and so on, so we'll just leave it as possible to add a modifier for special case units and base the rest on the unitcombats and promos.)

• Updates Ranged Assault values for new applicable Ranged Assault Weapon Combat Classes.

• Updates Promotionlines that work with Ranged Assault.

Which if I my ask?

I renamed the Lawyer ArtDefines because they where the only UnitArtInfos not beginning with 'ART_DEF_UNIT_'.
The regex in that case for the new Schema-Validation will be 'ART_DEF_UNIT_[\c-[:]]*'.

Fix name of Shang Jade trade goods
Merged in my suggested changes to salt production and a new resource Natron.

Add correct pedia and strategy text to Great Farmer
Myths and stories for Asian Elephant, Arctic Fox and all Tapirs

Oops, I changed the key names for the Tapirs because MTAPIT and MTTAPIR look the same to me. This means that any units and subdued units will be deleted with a message when you start the game.

Update Glyptodon myth and stories
Update entertainer line builds for new story buildings
Add in Ground Sloth and Thylacine myths and stories

Remove excess old art schema files.
Fix Mormon building to require books not ban them.
Adjust the names of Voodoo units and buildings (text changes only)​

???? I forgot to look at the number:blush:
Manganese is now found on the map in oceans.

Note This is likely to cause two problems
  • the pedia currently shows differing things for map and manufactured resources. Manganese is now both at the same time so I need to do some work on the pedia to handle this
  • All most every city which has its start position such that they have ocean plots will get Manganese as all the map scripts try to put features or bonuses in the ocean plots next to a start plot.

8107:

New Unique Unit for Liangzhu culture

Top Bottom