#erebus is back: the chatroom for all things about FfH and FF

Nope. Been away because of preparations. Will be moving tomorrow.

Sorry I vanished off the face of Erebus without a trace. My install of Civ IV went bye-bye when I upgraded to Windows 7... kinda sapped me of discussion topics and inspiration. STILL haven't gotten back to re-installing, since my vanilla Civ IV disk is still at home. So I might not be all that active for a bit, but I'm back.

Sorry I vanished off the face of Erebus without a trace. My install of Civ IV went bye-bye when I upgraded to Windows 7... kinda sapped me of discussion topics and inspiration. STILL haven't gotten back to re-installing, since my vanilla Civ IV disk is still at home. So I might not be all that active for a bit, but I'm back.

well ... i also don't play Civ4 / FfH anymore and i'm there ... :D

I don't either, but then again I'm not a paragon of activity in #erebus

Oh, and by the way, anw has been given operator status!

:salute:

Yey for Anw! =]

And, I'd like to say. I'll only be on Fridays/Saturdays from now on. Yes, you have escaped for now =P

Is something wrong with the server? I can't seem to connect to #erebus. Other websites are working just fine for me, though.

Yeah, same ExMachina. It isn't the room, but the actual server. Isn't fiftychat on there as well?

Yeah, fiftychat is supposed to be there too. But no chatrooms seem to be showing up for me from that server.

Let's spam Till to fix it ... :D
(( i even can't ping razorvine.selfip.net, so i suppose that Till's server is down ))

edit:
oh, no
Till ((fiftychat social group at CFC)) said:
Sorry, i won't be able to do something about it until Jan 2nd.
):

edit2:

i suggest to use civfanatics' IRC instead ...
just click on "Chat" link on beginning of the page ...

or you can connect your client to server ""WebIRC.GameSurge.net"" and then join channels #civfanatics and #erebus

or you can connect your client to server ""WebIRC.GameSurge.net"" and then join channels #civfanatics and #erebus

Perhaps we should use this as a back-up #erebus?

Double-post. Whoops.

Jesus! That Christmas theme sure is ugly! :p

Update for the #erebusians: I've crashed my comp while defragging. But I hope to be back next week. Heaps of real life is happening thus the amount of neural harddrive and memory time devoted to the internets has dropped significantly! :crazyeye: But I'll be back! :)

As for the back-up suggestion for #erebus: I'd say :goodjob: Go for it!

All the best and a happy new year to all of you fine folks!

I must say, I'm disliking this Christmas theme. It's too..Happy. Erebus is not a happy place.

Top Bottom