C2C - Wonder Civs

Would it be possible to produce the culture buildings mainly with the culture the city produces (like settlers are produced with food but maybe amplified)?

What would be really great would be a kind of separate culture tech tree that you progress with the culture produced in your cities (similar to the magic tree in the FfH2 modmod Master of Mana) but I assume that would be a lot of effort.

Praetyre brought up that idea in the post below. I think the consensus was it would be too difficult to implement.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=10771119&postcount=3667

Isn't Fast Worker the only unmilitary UU? I like it more than another swordsman UU.

Speaking of <BuildingClassProductionModifier>, I think East India Company should be built faster with Culture (English), Culture (Dutch), Culture (Portuguese), Culture (French), instead of Culture (Indian).
It's theirs, not Indian.

Speaking of <BuildingClassProductionModifier>, I think East India Company should be built faster with Culture (English), Culture (Dutch), Culture (Portuguese), Culture (French), instead of Culture (Indian).
It's theirs, not Indian.

I almost gave it to the Dutch in the beginning. I still think India should have it too since they are who they trade with.

Note to self on what to add ...

- Armenian (Middle Eastern)
- Austrian (European)
- Berber (African)
- Hausa (African)
- Hun (European)
- Jivaro (American)
- Minoan (European)
- Nubian (African)
- Phoenican (African)
- Polish (Eurpean)
- Swahili (African)
- Tamil (Asian)
- Turkmen (Middle Eastern)
- Uighur (Asian)
- Vietnam (Asian)
- Venezuela (American / Spanish)

Note to self on what to add ...

- Armenian (Middle Eastern)
- Austrian (European)
- Berber (African)
- Chola (Asian)
- Hansa (African)
- Hun (European)
- Jivaro (American)
- Minoan (European)
- Nubian (African)
- Phoenican (African)
- Polish (Eurpean)
- Swahili (African)
- Turkmen (Middle Eastern)
- Uighur (Asian)
- Vietnam (Asian)
- Venezuela (American / Spanish)

hun shouldnt be asian

Hansa in Africa? I've never heard of it..
Isn't Tamil a better name? Chola was a dynasty.

Now we've nerfed the Neaderthals so much (-75% city attack, strength reduced) is it worth building the Neanderthal embassy any more? Perhaps it should give you a modified unit (elite neaderthal warrior or something) that isn't quite so nerfed?

You can still build their special building, "Neaderthal Caves".

But seriously. Now you guys are complaining the other direction that the Neaderthals are too weak now?

Only the player built ones, and I was only raising it as a for-consideration

Seems unfair that the wild ones would be weaker than the "tame" ones.

Tame ones get organisation and training. Anyway, the point is about game balance. The embassy isnt trivial to build. If its not worth skipping other stuff (bar in mind you tie up your only city at that point) nobody will build it.

Top Bottom