C2C FAQs - Read This Before Posting

What do the different symbols on terrain mean?

http://bayimg.com/kAaMLAaEN

I know the third, grey symbol is crime. I couldn't find proper civilipedia entries to any of them though (ones that link the symbol and the description together).

Perhaps you could add descriptions of each new terrain/building symbol to the FAQ and/or to civilipedia.

Cheers :)

Attachments

• symbols.png
    symbols.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 796
First is air pollution, second is water pollution, and fourth is disease.

What do the different symbols on terrain mean?

http://bayimg.com/kAaMLAaEN

I know the third, grey symbol is crime. I couldn't find proper civilipedia entries to any of them though (ones that link the symbol and the description together).

Perhaps you could add descriptions of each new terrain/building symbol to the FAQ and/or to civilipedia.

Cheers :)

I unfortunately don't know how to add property icons to a gametext item, or it it is even possible.:(

I unfortunately don't know how to add property icons to a gametext item, or it it is even possible.:(
I could add them to the translation table so [ICON_PROPERTY_CRIME] resolves to the crime icon and similar. Would that help?

What's the hot-key code that brings up the options with the list of all the other hot-keys? I thought I had written down, but it turns out I just got the one that opens the BUG screen.

Thanks.

What's the hot-key code that brings up the options with the list of all the other hot-keys? I thought I had written down, but it turns out I just got the one that opens the BUG screen.

Thanks.

I unfortunately do not know a lot of the hotkeys. :( Someone else will need to answer this one.

Thank you. Mostly I'm looking for all the special functions that aren't on the user interface (e.g. Forced Recalc; Cntrl-A to abandond city. There's another to ditch buildings inside a city screen and so on and so forth)

Thank you. Mostly I'm looking for all the special functions that aren't on the user interface (e.g. Forced Recalc; Cntrl-A to abandond city. There's another to ditch buildings inside a city screen and so on and so forth)

Ctrl-A is for cities and buildings.

Ctrl shift T is forced recalc

Top Bottom