C2C - mass XML changes parser

New update

Now columns to display are generated directly after apply files

@ faustmouse
hiarte.hostings.pl/civ4/

No. What I plan to do is have NotOnGameOption and OnGameOption tags on the combat classes themselves turn some of these on or off (along with whatever other game effects might be bundled into that option) but I'm not planning to make the CCs nor their assignments modular unless the unit's core definition is in a module itself - which isn't exactly a modular 'edit' either.
Can you provide snippets of xml with those tags and some description how you intend it to work? But if you want to cc be loaded always you should add setEraSubCombat() call also in read(CvXMLLoadUtility* pXML), not only in copyNonDefaults.

Oh and I figured out we have a complication in the autoassignment plan that we're going to have to get around and I'm not a big fan of the readpass3 method as slow as it is. The problem is that unitcombatinfos is loaded quite early in the sequence and it requires some tricky work to delay the read on some tags until the references are loaded. To be specific, when unitcombat is loaded, eras, religions AND cultures (core definition of which is a particular category of Bonus) have not been defined in the code yet.
This module loading looks little chaotic. I will ask Koshling about where it is managed and try to come to some solution. But if readPass3() is just called after xmls loading there should be nothing slow about putting there setEraSubCombat(). -- I am not sure how it works, I only try to figure it out from the name and that you mentioned it. But if it is correct, readPass3() will be called any way, so adding a function call there will be as fast as if you would put it in read or copyNonDefaults methods.

@Thunderbrd, do I really look like an idiot? Do you think, I can consider you stupid, when you can see such things? I really don't like to think about people I meet, they are stupid. However it is complicated, as it is hard to contest the Einstein's words about two infinite things, also.

About the cultural aspect. Indeed, it is surly more common in Europe, especially eastern, then in USA to say that someone is an idiot or other not nice things. For example, in my school it was nothing extraordinary, if someone could not do some easy exercise on a blackboard, to a teacher say him: John, I see the evolution have not worked for everyone, this is really an ape level exercise. And what I think, it was really great, as many children would not care about learning, if they wouldn't be scared, they will be laughed at.

Still don't think, I am talking about the low level of education in USA to say you (Americans), you are stupid. I am saying about it, to make you, the hell, do something about it.

About liking and disliking me. I do not care about it if I can cause reflections in people.

And yeah, you are a cocky ass ;) , but when you do realize that, it is not such a threat, I believe. The biggest problem are people, which are cocksure, but never take it into account.

@Hydromancerx, is the doggie's state serious?

@Faustmouse: I would suggest making a copy of the base front page of that list and using the second page to plot out any specific design plans rather than plotting those out directly onto his document - if you follow what I mean.

@n47: I'll have to give you the examples you're looking for later (trying to get ready for work atm.)

There are worse things than a 3rd read pass but it is optional and not an automatic process. A boolean parameter on the class as it's being called to load controls whether the class gets the 3rd read pass. I suppose there's not really a much better way to go about it I suspect.

And yeah, you are a cocky ass , but when you do realize that, it is not such a threat, I believe. The biggest problem are people, which are cocksure, but never take it into account.
That's actually something I can agree with but calling them on it rarely ever helps the situation and usually simply achieves a diminished diplomatic position with that individual. Not that it bothers me personally though ;) I've been a cocky ass for too long to let it get to me now. :D

@Faustmouse: I would suggest making a copy of the base front page of that list and using the second page to plot out any specific design plans rather than plotting those out directly onto his document - if you follow what I mean.

I think so... I will use the 3rd page of his document since the second has a few buildings on it.

@Hydromancerx, is the doggie's state serious?

Well he has been extremely lethargic and not eating anything, however last night he finally ate something. And today he was moving around more rather than just laying down all day. So I think he is recovering, just slowly. It was very scary over the last few days. I was afraid we were going to loose him. He is so skinny now, so I want to try to get him fattened up again once he has more of an appetite. On the good side his stitches are healing quite well after being neutered.

Here is a pic of him not feeling so great yesterday. I have no idea why he chose to be upside down. He is very silly.

Still don't think, I am talking about the low level of education in USA to say you (Americans), you are stupid. I am saying about it, to make you, the hell, do something about it.

The minorities except Asians (differences in races) drag down the scores and the socioeconomic composition in the US affects comparisons.

"You can't compare nations' test scores without looking at the social class characteristics of students who take the test in different countries," said Carnoy. "Nations with more lower social class students will have lower overall scores, because these students don't perform as well academically, even in good schools.

"In the Sunnyvale elementary district [in Silicon Valley], where 82 percent of Asian students become proficient in algebra, only 10 percent of Latino students do."

The minorities except Asians (differences in races) drag down the scores and the socioeconomic composition in the US affects comparisons.

"You can't compare nations' test scores without looking at the social class characteristics of students who take the test in different countries," said Carnoy.
I can be polite in answering this, somehow. I am not saying about scores. They are worthless. I am saying about knowledge of common people. Like a random guy you can meet on the street. The best example was Thunddie who even haven't known what is the order of arithmetic operations. -- Without this knowledge you will not even be able to pass the 4'th class of primary school in Europe. And it it a small example. But I don't want to offend guys here even more, so I will not list them.

"Nations with more lower social class students will have lower overall scores, because these students don't perform as well academically, even in good schools.

"In the Sunnyvale elementary district [in Silicon Valley], where 82 percent of Asian students become proficient in algebra, only 10 percent of Latino students do."
Here even guys from the lowest social classes have some basic knowledge. -- They have to, without it they will not even accomplish (is it a proper word here?) the primary school.

And to finish high school here, you need knowledge of: arithmetic, basic algebra, moderately advanced geometry, basic trigonometry, polynomials, Newton's physics, basic physics of electricity, the Borh model, know how to read the periodic table, key chemical elements and compounds (like oxides, acids, bases), basic cell structure, basic life systems of plants and animals, basic classification of life organisms, ... and I don't have strength to write more... -- Take in account, it only about passing, not getting good grades.

@TD, I still need to read some code, but there is a chance, we can change the order of loading data, so UnitInfo-s would be loaded after eras, religions and cultures. So maybe hold on with this readPass3, if you say it is so bad.

@TD, I still need to read some code, but there is a chance, we can change the order of loading data, so UnitInfo-s would be loaded after eras, religions and cultures. So maybe hold on with this readPass3, if you say it is so bad.
It's been my experience that even attempting this often becomes a bad idea. I know how to move the loading order and have tried it in some cases, often just shifting a class one space up or down in the sequence and it almost always creates a nightmarish situation where many tags that rely on the class you moved the order of in later classes then need to be reprogrammed to use another pass or delayed processing when now suddenly your moved class comes up after they are loaded. It can sometimes be something you can get away with but it takes a lot of careful analysis to do it and I've almost always found it would make more work rather than less.

With the amount of dependencies written throughout other classes on Combat Class, it would really be quite surprising if moving it's order to after those three classes we have an issue with would not create a huge workload of reprogramming.

It's not like readPass3 isn't used extensively already - it just causes a full review of a class that has already been processed so asking for another one to undergo that review that isn't now would increase load times - perhaps not by tooooo much but enough to want to consider alternative solutions. If AIAndy was around I'd ask him how I'd use his delayed processing mechanism on a tag with such simplicity but I'm thinking that wouldn't even fit the bill because it's not just about loading the tags for the CCs it's then USING those thereafter to further establish states on the unit.

You know... it occurs to me that it's in UNIT infos that we set the combat classes so THAT shouldn't be a problem because units already are loaded after all 3 of those classes... it's tagging the CCs to those 3 classes that creates the only issue. THAT would be possible via AIAndy's delayed loading method but I'm not sure how to do that with such a basic tag... I've only used it with structured tags.

I guess in review it probably won't be such a big deal really...

RE: education discussion: Keep in mind I graduated High School in 92'. Standards have had to drastically improve since then. It's also a damned long time ago that I was in any class at all so it's possible that I may have been taught the 'mathematical sequence' as you pointed it out but I simply recall they taught to use () to keep things straight. I also did not find math in the least bit interesting when I was younger and did not do well after basic algebra because I could not at the time see any reason to be learning it. Ah the ignorance of youth you might say... but on the other hand there's a basic problem with teaching something without first explaining any reason to learn it. What then gives cause for a student to even retain such highly conceptual information? I've found most people I know by my age have forgotten even more that they were taught in school than I have because they didn't care what they were learning in the first place and rarely use it outside of the education system anyhow.

Guess there's a reason most game companies are dumbing down their products as much as they can...

You know... it occurs to me that it's in UNIT infos that we set the combat classes so THAT shouldn't be a problem because units already are loaded after all 3 of those classes... it's tagging the CCs to those 3 classes that creates the only issue. THAT would be possible via AIAndy's delayed loading method but I'm not sure how to do that with such a basic tag... I've only used it with structured tags.
Yes, they are loaded before. But I still am looking for, where xml types (e.g. UNIT_AARDVARK) are bound with dll ids (e.g. 0). Do you mean this by tagging?

And another thing is readPass3() looks like it is already called so putting some code there will be evaluated anyway.

CvXMLLoadUtility::LoadPreMenuGlobals()
Code:
                for (int i=0; i < GC.getNumUnitInfos(); ++i)
		{
			GC.getUnitInfo((UnitTypes)i).readPass3();
			GC.getUnitInfoReplacements()->readPass3();
		}

Guess there's a reason most game companies are dumbing down their products as much as they can...
Don't you think it is an another proof, there is a problem in USA? In Europe many people are actually annoyed by this. -- Most of games are produced under wings of American corporation or/and to match American market, so they are dumbed down and we suffer also. :(

RE: education discussion: Keep in mind I graduated High School in 92'. Standards have had to drastically improve since then. It's also a damned long time ago that I was in any class at all so it's possible that I may have been taught the 'mathematical sequence' as you pointed it out but I simply recall they taught to use () to keep things straight. I also did not find math in the least bit interesting when I was younger and did not do well after basic algebra because I could not at the time see any reason to be learning it. Ah the ignorance of youth you might say... but on the other hand there's a basic problem with teaching something without first explaining any reason to learn it. What then gives cause for a student to even retain such highly conceptual information? I've found most people I know by my age have forgotten even more that they were taught in school than I have because they didn't care what they were learning in the first place and rarely use it outside of the education system anyhow.
Here we have also the problem with explaining, why should children learn. But I think, most of them would do not understand this anyway until their 20', so it doesn't matter so much. So we use just brutal force -- they have to learn. Children aren't too happy with that, but when they grow up many of them start to understand, it was not so useless as they thought. Sometimes adult guys even give presents to their strictest, most heated teachers from their school times. :)

Yeah, I believe something could changed... But my friends who live in USA, have not reported me any progress yet.

New update
  • uploaded files sorted in tabs by info type
  • all boolean fileds as checkboxes now displays correct
  • numeric fields are now less width than text fields

I need a full list of xml files sorted by info tht they contains. ex

Units
filepaths

Buildings
filepaths

see tabs in action to understan what i mean
http://hiarte.hostings.pl/civ4/

Yes, they are loaded before. But I still am looking for, where xml types (e.g. UNIT_AARDVARK) are bound with dll ids (e.g. 0). Do you mean this by tagging?
That's not what I meant no... in modder terminology here on the forum a 'tag' is simply a class item within the object, such as <iStrength>. <Type> is obviously a primary key tag and where and how it gets loaded is still a mystery to me as well. AIAndy had a much better handle on that than the rest of us here.

And another thing is readPass3() looks like it is already called so putting some code there will be evaluated anyway.

CvXMLLoadUtility::LoadPreMenuGlobals()
Code:
                for (int i=0; i < GC.getNumUnitInfos(); ++i)
		{
			GC.getUnitInfo((UnitTypes)i).readPass3();
			GC.getUnitInfoReplacements()->readPass3();
		}
Yes it's already called in unitinfos but it will need to be initiated in Combat Classes because it's under CCs that we'll need to define tags for Era, Religion, and Culture which refer to classes loaded later. Then the set function on units will have to be called during the 3rd read pass as well because those won't be established on the CCs properly until the 3rd read pass takes place. Thankfully units come up after CCs so it avoids a bigger problem. Shouldn't be too big a deal just a little more complex than one might think such a simple issue would be.

Don't you think it is an another proof, there is a problem in USA? In Europe many people are actually annoyed by this. -- Most of games are produced under wings of American corporation or/and to match American market, so they are dumbed down and we suffer also. :(
I couldn't agree more actually... For the most part we're a nation of spoiled brats and it's frustrating to those of us who choose to use our minds to think about things beyond our social organization games and what's next on television to see the entertainment industry going down such a bland road. It's frustrating that most of our movies lack depth, our songs lack depth, and our games lack depth. But then again, that's why there's a few of us here doing what we do with this mod... to challenge that movement.

Here we have also the problem with explaining, why should children learn. But I think, most of them would do not understand this anyway until their 20', so it doesn't matter so much. So we use just brutal force -- they have to learn. Children aren't too happy with that, but when they grow up many of them start to understand, it was not so useless as they thought. Sometimes adult guys even give presents to their strictest, most heated teachers from their school times. :)

Yeah, I believe something could changed... But my friends who live in USA, have not reported me any progress yet.
The funny thing is that I was intensely interested in learning until forced to do so. That's what took the wind out of the sails. I definitely think there should be found ways to inspire to learn rather than to simply utilize authoritarian approaches to the subject. That's exactly what causes a kid to stop giving a care.

As you get older, you start to realize it can be quite rewarding to expand knowledge... things become interesting again because there's no longer a stiff and seemingly irrational structure saying you must do this.

New update
  • uploaded files sorted in tabs by info type
  • all boolean fileds as checkboxes now displays correct
  • numeric fields are now less width than text fields

Units
filepaths

Buildings
filepaths

see tabs in action to understan what i mean
http://hiarte.hostings.pl/civ4/
I'm hoping that the planning document can fulfill your needs for units. I did as n47 suggested and included file paths of even the edit files on all units (and again as suggested to 'hide' them so those columns simply need to be unhidden... they come up just after the primary path to the core unit information.)

And I think this is being done for the building document by Faustmouse? Is that right Faust?

Units
filepaths

Buildings
filepaths
Did you mean grouped? I am not sure how to sort, it by multiple units/buildings. If you would say me what is info tht and still need it, I can generate you this.

@TD, I will try to figure out those thing. I should have time for this today.

I couldn't agree more actually... For the most part we're a nation of spoiled brats and it's frustrating to those of us who choose to use our minds to think about things beyond our social organization games and what's next on television to see the entertainment industry going down such a bland road. It's frustrating that most of our movies lack depth, our songs lack depth, and our games lack depth. But then again, that's why there's a few of us here doing what we do with this mod... to challenge that movement.
Have you checked the Witcher? This one is not dumbed. Not in the game play, nor in the plot and neither in reflections about people, I guess. -- It is heavily inspired by Sapkowski's novels, where they are an attempt to move more or less the today's world with its (im)morality and dependencies into a fantasy realm. -- And moreover it is damn funny. :p ... Well and sad, also. Just like a real life could look like in such realm. (Yeah, I know, you could already played it, but I was about to do little propaganda here. :D)

Well, and there is Kickstarter. -- I guess, it is a great chance for changing things.

Sapkowski's novels

I love his novels The witcher was awesome. I read it in oryginal language because Iam polish like Sapkowski :). Movie was poor but books are great.

Did you mean grouped?

I only need filepaths for ex

Units
assets/xml/units/Civ4unitInfos.xml
assets/xml/modules/ls612/units/futureunitInfos.xml

I want to put all units files in my parser because now you can to read/edit them all at once.

Without sarcasm you have a lot more beauty :)

Is it what you wanted?
Code:
Units
Assets\Modules\Modifieda4\Basic_Solar_Panels\Solar_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Bison_Rider\BisonRider_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\NotSoGood\AnimalPlacing\AnimalPlacing_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Mesopotamian\Mesopotamian_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Zebra\Zebra_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Lara_Croft\LaraCroft_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Giraffe_Archer\GiraffeArcher_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\Merchants_and_Pirates\Merchants_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\MineWarfare\MineWarfare_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\DeerRider\DeerRider_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Druid\Druid_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Fantasy\Leviathan\ExoticAnimals-0.3_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\ls612\NormalUnits\EarlyUnits\EarlyUnits_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Rhinoceros\Rhinoceros_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Faustmouse\FaustmouseUnits\Faustmouse_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\WarholFactory\WarholFactory_Civ4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Beastmaster\Beastmaster_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Std_RoM_Religions\RoM_Religions_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Subdue_Animals\Great_Hunter_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Sikh\Sikh_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Natural_Wonders\NaturalWonder_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Subdue_Animals\Subdue_Animals_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Captives\GP_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Canaanism\Canaanism_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Captives\Captives_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Clockpunk\Units\DaVinciTank\Davinci_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\ls612\Unused\Unused_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Fantasy\Mermaid\Mermaid_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\StrategyOnly\Heroes\american\Narbona\Narbona_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\The_J\Militia\Militia_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\StrategyOnly\Heroes\american\Pancho_Villa\Pancho_Villa_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Civilizations\Lower_Sioux\Lower_Sioux_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Mormon\Mormon_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Units\Entertainer\Entertainer_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Units\Food_Merchants\Food_Merchant_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Voodoo\Voodoo_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Alamut\Alamut_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Clockpunk\Units\ClockWorkGolem\ClockWorkGolem_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Civilizations\Cherokee\AAranda_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Units\Obsidian\Obsidian_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\ls612\NormalUnits\FutureUnits\FutureUnits_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Fantasy\KillerRabbit\ExoticAnimals-0.3_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\ls612\NormalUnits\IndustrialModernUnits\IndustrialModern_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Tengri\Tengri_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\StrategyOnly\Heroes\american\Buffalo_Hump\Buffalo_Hump_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Big_Cats\BIG_CATS_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Steampunk\Units\Steamtank\Steamtank_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\Merchants_and_Pirates\Pirates_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Dieselpunk\Units\Dieselpunk_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Steampunk\Units\Nautilus\Nautilus_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\ExtraDiplomacy\Statesman_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Andean\Andean_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\StrategyOnly\Heroes\Florence Nightingale\FN_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Bauhaus\Bauhaus_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\Immigration\Immigration_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\StrategyOnly\Heroes\american\Augustine_I\Augustine_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\StrategyOnly\Heroes\Oceanian\Mungo_Man\Mungo_Man_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\GreatDoctorHealthCareMod\HC_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Llama\Llama_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Ngai\Ngai_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\NomadDemo\Nomad_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\ls612\CultureUnits\CultureUnits_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\The_J\WarriorsOfGod\WarriorsOfGod_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\StrategyOnly\Heroes\american\Manuelito\Manuelito_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Shaman\Shaman_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Units\Unique\Arawak\Arawak_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\ls612\Heroes\ls612Heroes_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Apocalypse\Apocalypse_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Yoruba\Yoruba_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\XML\Units\CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Clockpunk\Units\RepeatingCrossbow\RepeatingCrossbow_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Sabretooth\ExoticAnimals-0.3_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Bear_Rider\bearrider_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Mammoths\Mammoth_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\StrategyOnly\Heroes\american\Po_Ngbe\Po_Ngbe_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Clockpunk\Units\Ornithopter\Ornithopter_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Asatru\Asatru_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Clockpunk\Units\Zephyr\Zephyr_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\My_Mods (unloaded)\SlowReligionSpread\philipschall_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\NomadDemo\NomadDemo_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Jainism\Jainism_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Captives\CaptiveImigrant_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Female_Missionaries\FemaleMissionaries_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Shaolin\Shaolin_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Units\Unique\Dahomey\Dahomey_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Beastmaster\Beastmaster_Upgrades_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\Aviation\Aviation_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Modifieda4\Basic_Forestry\BasicForestry_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Steampunk\Units\Warwheel\Warwheel_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Shinto\Shinto_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Scientology\Scientology_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Bahai\Bahai_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Steampunk\Units\CloudDestroyer\CloudDestroyer_CIV4UnitInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Mammoths\Paleolithic_CIV4UnitInfos.xml

Code:
Buildings
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Scientology\Scientology_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Cannes\Cannes_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Entertainment\Entertainment_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Rhinoceros\Rhinoceros_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Beastmaster\Beastmaster_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\BerlinWall\BerlinWall_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Tweaks\Tweaks_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Ngai\zC2C_Depend_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Druid\Druid_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\HillTara\HillTara_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Platyping\Platyping_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\TokyoSkyTree\TokyoSkyTree_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Housing\Housing_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\HouseofWisdom\HouseofWisdom_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\AppianWay\AppianWay_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Custom_Wonders\Terracotta\Terracotta_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Bonnevile_Speedway\Bonnevile_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Buildings\UNMission\UN_Mission_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Law\Law_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Minerals\Minerals_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Azadi_Tower\Azadi_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Bear_Rider\BearTrainer_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\DeerRider\DeerRider_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Wonders\Lascaux\Lascaux_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Zebra\Zebra_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Embassy\UB_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\RosettaStone\RosettaStone_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Palace\Palace_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Tower\Tower_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Vacation\Vacation_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Troyes\Troyes_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Nok_Sculpture_Workshop\Nok_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Transportation\Transportation_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Bell_Rock_Lighthouse\Bell_Rock_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Mesopotamian\Mesopotamian_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Wonders\Labyrinth\labyrinth_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Disease\Disease_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Embassy\Embassy_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Tsentom1\Ishtar\Ishtar_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Embassy\Culture_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Bison_Rider\BisonTrainer_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Cahokia\Cahokia_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Ngai\Ngai_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Shinto\Shinto_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\GoldenSpike\GoldenSpike_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Clockpunk\Clockpunk_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Druid\Druid_Depend_C2C_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Unhealthiness\Malaria_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Tsentom1\Temple_of_the_Great_Jaguar\JaguarTemple_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\LondonEye\LondonEye_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Std_BtS_Religions\zC2C_Depend_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Firestorm\Firestorm_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Bahai\Bahai_Civ4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Yoruba\Yoruba_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\DinosaurPark\DinosaurPark_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Sikh\Sikh_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Mammoths\MammothTrainer_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\La_Brea_Tar_Pits\La_Brea_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\WillowRun\WillowRun_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\PereLachaise\PereLachaise_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Wonders\Ntl_Library_Service\NLS_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Hunting\Hunting_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Route66\Route66_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\PleistocenePark\zDepend_PleistocenePark_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Giraffe_Archer\GiraffeArcher_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Graumans_Chinese_Theater\Grauman_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\AachenCathedral\AachenCathedral_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Coral_Castle\Coral_Castle_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Disneyland\Disneyland_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Custom_Wonders\Homeland_Security\HomelandSecurity_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\Wonders\Strategic_Grain_Reserve\StrategicGrainReserve_Civ4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Pests\Pests_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Tengri\Tengri_C2C_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\XML\Buildings\CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Military\zDepend_Military_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Atompunk\AtomPunk_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Asatru\zC2C_Depend_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\PleistocenePark\PleistocenePark_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Garbage\Garbage_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Craft\Craft_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\KingsTournament\KingsTournament_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\National_Aquarium\National_Aqua_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Bayreuth\Bayreuth_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Fossils\Fossils_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Poison\Poison_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\ExtraDiplomacy\ExtraDiplomacy_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Woodstock\Woodstock_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\LasVegasStrip\LasVegasStrip_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\ECDSantiago\ECDSantiago_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Stratosphere_Casino\Stratosphere_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\HNIC\HNIC_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Wonders\Wonders_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\The_CERN_Accelerater\CERN_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Cyberpunk\CyberPunk_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\SerpentMound\SerpentMound_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Alamo\Alamo_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Spiritual\Spiritual_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\Wonders\Ark\Ark_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\EllisIsland\EllisIsland_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Pets\Pets_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Std_RoM_Religions\RoM_Religions_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Proteomic_Encylopedia\Proteomic_E_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\MineWarfare\MineWarfare_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Captives\Captives_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\National_Zoo\National_Zoo_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\CIVPlayer8\Buildings\CP8_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\MadisonAvenue\MadisonAvenue_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Giverny\Giverny_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Svalbard\Svalbard_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Jainism\Jainism_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Kerala\Kerala_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Luxor_Casino\Luxor_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Pollution\Pollution_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Scarborough\Scarborough_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Faustmouse\Buildings\Buildings_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Guilds\Guilds_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Gardens_by_the_Bay\Bay_Gardens_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Custom_Wonders\Arc_de_triomphe\ArcDeTriomphe_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Platyping\Reichstag\Reichstag_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Health\Health_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Asatru\Asatru_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Resources\TradeGoods\TradeGoods_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Steampunk\Steampunk_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Canaanism\Canaanism_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Capital _Records_Building\Capital_Records_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\CabaretVoltaire\CabaretVoltaire_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Cranes\Cranes_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Platyping\Platyping_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\TokyoTower\TokyoTower_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Sports\Sports_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Bauhaus\Bauhaus_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\BurningMan\BurningMan_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Platyping\Helsinki\Helsinki_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Andean\zC2C_Depend_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Zheng_He_Voyage\Zheng_He_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Buildings\CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\Wonders\LibraryOfNineveh\Nineveh_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Mormon\Mormon_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Ark\Ark_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\MegaFauna\Big_Cats\Big_Cats_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Transportation\zDepend_Transportation_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Farming\Farming_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Shaolin\Shaolin_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\YasnayaPolyana\YasnayaPolyana_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Custom_Wonders\FlavianAmphitheatre\Flavian_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Genomic_Encylopedia\Genomic_E_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Buildings\Buildings_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Science\Science_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Custom_Wonders\TriumphColumn\TriumphColumn_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\KentuckyDerby\KentuckyDerby_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\My_Mods (unloaded)\RebalanceMonasteryScience\MonasteryScience_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\MonteCarlo\MonteCarlo_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Orbital\Orbital_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\ZurichOrbital\ZurichOrbital_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Subdue_Animals\Subdue_Animals_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Crops\Crops_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Blarney\Blarney_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\PearlHarbor\PearlHarbor_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\BankofChinaTower\BankofChinaTower_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Electricity\Electricity_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\CVienna\CVienna_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Goods\Goods_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\WalkofFame\WalkofFame_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\CrystalPal\CrystalPal_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Shaman\zC2C_Depend_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Shaman\Shaman_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Westminster\Westminster_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Natural_Wonders\NaturalWonder_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Andean\Andean_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Custom_Wonders\Bull_Leaping\Bull_Leaping_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\RiverRouge\RiverRouge_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Civilizations\Canada\Inuksuk\Inuksuk_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Voodoo\Voodoo_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Custom_Wonders\AbuSimbel\Abu_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\FieldGold\FieldGold_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Subdue_Animals\Dogs_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Crime\Crime_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\BakerStreet\BakerStreet_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Alcatraz\Alcatraz_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Platyping\TheMotherlandCalls\Motherland_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\CoitTower\CoitTower_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\Wonders\National_Archives\Archives_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\OrientExpress\OrientExpress_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Custom_Wonders\Burj_Dubai\BurjDubai_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\ScapaFlow\ScapaFlow_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Platyping\GreatZimbabwe\GreatZimbabwe_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Water\Water_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Sports\zDepend_Sports_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\World_Wildlife_Federation\WWF_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Yoruba\zC2C_Depend_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Trapping\Trapping_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\MaginotLine\MaginotLine_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Species_Recovery_Center\SRC_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Tsentom1\Topkapi_Palace\Topkapi_Palace_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Military\Military_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Su_Song_Workshop\Su_Song_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\DancingHoskuld\Captives\Kuru_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Biopunk\BioPunk_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Ordinance\Ordinance_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Escorial\Escorial_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Custom_Wonders\Labyrinth\labyrinth_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Getty_Center\Getty_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Std_BtS_Religions\BtS_Religions_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\WarholFactory\WarholFactory_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\Alamut\Alamut_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\OrionsMods\GreatDoctorHealthCareMod\HC_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Holidays\Holidays_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Capuchin_Crypt\Capuchin_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Alt_Timelines\Dieselpunk\Dieselpunk_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Hydro\Seafood\Seafood_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Praetyre\Project Hades\Custom_Wonders\Hadrians_Wall\AdrianosWall_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\My_Mods (unloaded)\NewCityFree\NewCityFree_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\KrakdesChevaliers\KrakdesChevaliers_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Sargon\Wonders\Circus_Circus_Casino\CCC_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Custom_Religions\Tengri\Tengri_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
Assets\Modules\Vokarya\Wonders\PalaceSov\PalaceSov_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml

Without sarcasm you have a lot more beauty :)
You should meet more girls. Teasing ones are the cutest. :D

Yes exactly :) thank you.

Can you make same list for World wonders, national wonders and techs.

Top Bottom