Riddle

[] [] []

[] [] []

[] [] []

ok im improvising this thign here preten that each of those things is a dot so there are3*3 dots, how can you with only four lines connect the dots without your pencil leaving the page(yeah i know that you wont use a pencil pretend that you are though;)

a guy walks into a restaurant by the sea and orders albatross, he takes one bite of it and then leaves the restaurant takes out a gun and kills himself:eek: why :crazyeye:

C3CFanatic0014 said:
Sheesh, it's like talking to a BRICK WALL. Fine, you make an offer.
:lol: my brother says that all the time, you should try being a brick wall sometime.

|\
. . .
| X
. . .
| / \
.__.__._

EDIT: hm, it looks better on the preview than the actual forum screen.
Anyway, start at the bottom left. Go up, past the top. Draw a diagonal line down and to the right. Turn left at the bottom. At the corner you started on, turn and draw a diagonal line up and to the right...hopefully you get the full idea from the drawing...

Yeah, that was what I was trying to say...stupid "preview screen" not showing what the post will really look like...

Trogg said:
[] [] []

[] [] []

[] [] []

ok im improvising this thign here preten that each of those things is a dot so there are3*3 dots, how can you with only four lines connect the dots without your pencil leaving the page(yeah i know that you wont use a pencil pretend that you are though;)

a guy walks into a restaurant by the sea and orders albatross, he takes one bite of it and then leaves the restaurant takes out a gun and kills himself:eek: why :crazyeye:

:lol: my brother says that all the time, you should try being a brick wall sometime.

The guy was a prisoner, and the prisoners were fed albatross, or so they thought. When the person tasted real albatross and saw that the tastes were different, he realized that he wasn't fed albatross - it was the flesh of another prisoner.

You may. ;)

I don't have the answer in front of me, but from what I remember Mr Smith wanted a son to have twice as much as his wife, and his wife twice as much as a daughter. Now, as to why he'd do it that way, I don't know.

Japanrocks12 said:
The guy was a prisoner, and the prisoners were fed albatross, or so they thought. When the person tasted real albatross and saw that the tastes were different, he realized that he wasn't fed albatross - it was the flesh of another prisoner.
Well basicly it was actually that he had been shipwrecked once and fed his crewmates but he had been blind so he didn't know.

[5] [4] [3]
[6] [2] [9]
[1] [7] [8]
there follow the numbers in a line

Turner_727 said:
You may. ;)

I don't have the answer in front of me, but from what I remember Mr Smith wanted a son to have twice as much as his wife, and his wife twice as much as a daughter. Now, as to why he'd do it that way, I don't know.
Well that's still only meeting partial requirements. I mean isn't it a little bit odd that the addition of a daughter means the wife gets more than just a son? You'd think both the son and wife should give the daughter part of thier share.

That's the answer I have. If you disagree with it, I'm not really the person to complain to.... ;)

But it makes sense to me. A son gets twice as much as a mother. A daughter gets half of what the mother gets.

Look at it this way. The husband wants the wife to be taken care of. He assumes that a son will need more money to survie than a daughter, because a daughter would most likely have a husband to marry and be able to rely on him for support. The son doesn't necessarily have that option. Sexist? Yeah. But it's a riddle....and way too much thought is being put into it....

Top Bottom