War weariness-Locked Alliance

aeldrik

from CIV1 to infinity
ok, some might not consider this a bug, but then it is a awfull for gameplay:
I am working on a sceanrio, and all civs that are set to be at war in locked alliances start the game with War weariness, but not just a little bit of it, it is so bad, that a 19 pop city with Temple, Coloseum, Cathedral, Police station and 2 luxuries has 5 Content workers and 14 Entertainers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can it be that on the first turn of the war, War weariness is already at its maximum, this is just laughable.... I really hope Firaxis will correct this fast, it's just awfull....
I think this is definitevely something for the next patch....

For all to read: This problem is actually known to Firaxis, since for the WW2 pacific scenario they just turned the war weariness off...

I can just say this is a shame, and makes me believe the old days of PTW quality are bad

Would you be able to set up a quick scenario that shows this (preferably one that doesn't need any extra files) and post a save from that here?

I remember some comments on this also regarding the Napolean scenario, where France (which starts in Republic) begins the game with massive war weariness.

I'll post one in the next couple of days... even though, to make it at home, open the WW2 Pacific scenario with the Editor, go the rules--> goverments, and for democracy and Republic set a normal or high war weariness... save it under another name and start it, and see what happens to america or the commonwealth

I forgot to say thanks for these - the WW effect in the WW2 scenario is absolutely extreme. And the WW effect in your mod isn't exactly perfect either :)

no prob, anything that could help improving the game..-
would be just great if Firaxis took realy care of the Editor and of these kind of problems,... that way CIV3 could go on for a long time.... better diplomatic preset options, correction of war weariness and an option to stop cities from being razed, and it would be a lot better...

Top Bottom